Alarm: Magicar 8000B

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
Steve_SK

Alarm: Magicar 8000B

Post by Steve_SK »

I have new alarm in my car. After one week of using it I became quite familiar with all its functions and features. I would recommend this alarm to anybody who wants quite good security for not a lot money. It is Magicar 8000B. There is a new model of this called Magicar 100 AS, but I really don't need remote starting and locking buttons on remote controller.

Basically, this is two-way alarm, so in a package you will get one two-way remote with LCD display and 4 buttons, with this you can not only control your car from your home, but also program your alarm's functions. It works on FM communication, you can check the car from distance 2000m (this distance shorten in town between buildings). On LCD screen you can see what happens with your car.

This alarm also comes with pager (for two-way remote) and knock-sensor. This sensor is on the windscreen of your vehicle, you can open your car by knocking special code you choose, or someone can call you to your car. Remote will then flash and beep. Of course, there are other features like arming with last closed door, silent arming, auto-rearming, automatic disarming/arming according to distance from the vehicle, panic mode with ignition off (when someone tries to steal your car, you simply press a button and the engine will stop). On remote you can also check voltage of the battery and inside temperature of the car.

This is probably the best alarm I have had. :) I am very satisfied. I will post pictures later.
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: Alarm: Magicar 8000B

Post by Daninski »

Sounds good but the only web pages that refer to this alarm look like there in Russia??? Who sell it here?
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Steve_SK

Re: Alarm: Magicar 8000B

Post by Steve_SK »

Oh! I really don't know who sells it in Canada/USA. :(

Their webpage is: http://www.magicar.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; English version doesn't feature the newest model 100 AS. Only 9000, which is 8000B with remote starting feature.

I can get it in Slovakia without any problem, I don't know how it is in Russia.. They also sell it in Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, France etc.

My model is M932F.
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”