[FS] Smoked Slim Visors!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] Smoked Slim Visors!

Post by V8KOMX3 »

when should I expect my item?
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Hey, thanks for your patience. I am unhappy with the condition of the tape, and should be getting a new roll in a couple of days. I was going to send it regular mail (6-10 days), but if you want it sooner, I'll send it another way, so it gets to you the same time it would have if I sent it the day after you paid me.
It's been an uphill battle :oops:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I don't know if you can tell on your end, but I haven't taken any of the money out. I will take each payment out after each set has been sent
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

I'll be mailing out your stuff later today. I'm sending you the entire fuel rails because I don't want to damage the injectors taking them out. I'm clumsy.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Thanks, homie! I can polish them real quick, before throwing them on :)
Sorry, everyone that paid, or traded, that I wasn't able to send these right away. I'll find a way to make it cool.
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

the only way to make it cool is you gotta produce another "unique" part for the MX-3 :D
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

How about adjustable, extendable REGULAR visors :) (the ones inside the car) I want mine to be black anyway...
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I had thought about making inside visors out of smoked Plexiglass. I don't know if I can make extendable ones that would look good. But yeah! I'm inspired again about the inside visors.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Well some of the cars I've been in/owned (minivans lol) had extendable plastic pieces. The reason they are extendable is so that they can still fit past the rear view mirror, and then extend after it to block the gap in the middle of the windshield. If they were smoked, maybe they could be made to extend downwards further (or just be bigger) so that they wouldn't impede our vision in any way. I think they would need to have some sort of "edge" to them so they didn't look like just cheapie pieces of plastic, and look like they were designed for a car.

Maybe we could also engrave "mx-3" on them or something too :-D

If you have an idea, post a picture, I'll be drawing one up and posting it in another thread sometime. (If I remember)
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

That sounds cool. I could just find a good looking hinge to attatch to the hidden side of the visor. There could be 1 to fold down, and 1 to the side.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

What's the theoretical HP gain from these extendable visors? Do they come in CF?
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

at least as much gain as the slim visors, maybe even more :lol:
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

no big deal on them not being shipped yet I understand that sometimes things happen and have to be corrected. thanks for keeping me updated on whats going on and an even bigger thanks for not sending me something that I wouldnt be happy with. Send it when you can:)
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Right on. The edge of the tape is screwed up on one side. If you look closely, you can see it through the visor. If I only made these for myself, I'd be okay with it, but it's not a good product.

Wytbishop, the HP gain is 100%, when it keeps the sun out of your eyes :D unles you like torque (Inertia of you hitting something). I can engrave NOS on them, for another 8 HP.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

How many extra will I get with a NOS sticker? Engraving is expensive.
My Worklog
My feedback thread

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”