Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.

1 = satisfied/ 5 = dissatisfied

67%
No votes
No votes
No votes
33%

Total votes: 6

SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I bought a Air Intake hose and a front lip from this guy...

... He claims he shipped it, then that they were returned, and then he reshipped it...

It's a month and a half now and I'm screwed out of 80 bucks?

I filed a paypal dispute and they couldn't recover a DIME.

Seller's Name: Matt Herbert
Seller's Email: MattGHerbert@gmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That email address was SOLELY made for this paypal account a month before he posted items for sale. His original and used email is herpee@gmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He has refused to contact me or give me receipt of shipment and has been giving me the runaround for over a month now.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Re: Feedback: Matt

Post by SuperK »

Scam much?
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Matt

Re: Feedback: Matt (SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM)

Post by Matt »

Well thats nice. I PM'd you today as well as replied too a thread earlier you posted about scam.

Herpee@gmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; was my paypal account years ago with my mothers cc. I use my bank account now with MattGHerbert yes.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I posted both replies on the FS and feeback thread at the same time.

I know you are possibly offended, but consider exactly what you have lead me to believe.

1. I send you 50 bucks, you don't send it in a week.
2. You claim it's been "shipped back" to you in another week
3. You claim you "shipped it out last wednesday" last last week
4. You don't send ANY receipt showing you've shipped the item all supposedly "3 times that you've shipped it
5. You don't refund my 30 dollars for the intake like I asked you to
6. You refuse to keep me updated with the progress of my item which I paid.
7. You are offended at me for thinking I am getting scammed
8. Paypal is unsuccessful at recovering my money
9. It's going on TWO MONTHS now.

Tell me, what do you think I should believe?

I posted this thread at 5AM EST. You PM'ed me and tell me that you're shipping me the lip...

July the EIGHTEENTH you say this:
- Kris Ive got your last message just now about not wanting the air intake. The lip as I said was returned too me and I shipped it out on wednesday (2 days ago) *Note if you no longer want the GS air intake assembly please close the dispute on paypal.
Why is it, you shipped it out the 16th and I don't have it? Why do you still have it in your possession?

*I have asked SEVERAL times for the following:
According to the guidelines of the paranoia and insecurity club, I've filed a dispute with both items. I need one of two things:

1. Receipt showing the items are in transit
2. Money.
2. Money.
If you were in my position, what would you think? At this moment, would you be understanding? Because, I mean, I think I've been quite an understanding person here, but even SuperK has his niceness limits

I asked for a refund for the intake and to receive the lip by august 1st. I said everything would be "peachy clean" if you could make that deadline.

How nice of a guy do you think I should be?
How do you expect me to react to this? Do you think this is inappropriate?

As soon as I get these two things:

2. Money.
2. Money.
2. Money.
2. Money.

I redact all accusations towards you. But until you deliver I DARE you to give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't react this way.

Give me a reason why I shouldn't be pissed like a bumblebee. Almost TWO MONTHS now.

I appreciate an apology, but an apology is NOT worth 80 dollars.

>>>80 dollars is worth 80 dollars
>>>a lip and 30 dollars is worth 80 dollars.

Those two items are the only two items I want. I don't want free crap, I just want one of the two listed items.

This is your reputation and your integrity at risk here. Is your reputation and integrity worth 80 dollars to you? If i is, then spend the money and keep it. Because if I don't get the items I purchase (one which I do not want) then I am at LEAST purchasing both your reputation and integrity.

... can anyone tell that I am angry? I really try to be nice, I really do... but I've been taken advantage of in my own home by my own "friends" this whole summer. I don't need to be dealing with the same crap here in the MX3 community.

SuperK says, "You don't WANT to see me when I'm ANGRY."
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
xSocialx

Post by xSocialx »

uh rah
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

SuperK wrote: Why is it, you shipped it out the 16th and I don't have it? Why do you still have it in your possession?

This is your reputation and your integrity at risk here. Is your reputation and integrity worth 80 dollars to you? If i is, then spend the money and keep it. Because if I don't get the items I purchase (one which I do not want) then I am at LEAST purchasing both your reputation and integrity.
What's your integrity worth? Best question ever asked on any forum ever.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Matt soemone else has complained as well about you. I have the rad I was goig to give you (for free) but have held back waiting to hear if you came through on another deal. Why does your profile say Fergus but your address says Guelph Ontario? We all make mistakes but when it happens we need to fix them. I'll watch this post.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Daninski : Fergus is where i was when I joined this board.Its 15 mins from guelph just never bothered too change it.

Kris, I understand and with regards to my PM about "free crap" I was refering to lips / window switchs anything you can make a profit off of. Im headed too the store in about 23 minutes too ship both items. I will respond when I get a chance, most likely after work around 10pm tonight with both tracking numbers for both of you.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I don't want to see any more posts in this thread unless it's for tracking numbers. PERIOD.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

Well Matt did this happen? my faith is dwindling....
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

we have decided to give you through the weekend so please update by 8/11/08! Thank you!
Last edited by Mooneggs on August 7th, 2008, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

PRovide parts, or loose membership indeffiantley.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

OK, we're going to try this ONE LAST time.

Just to update this for whoever is interested, Matt has claimed he gets his first paycheck THIS FRIDAY, the 15th of August.

Here's my response:
Also remember, if you get paid friday, consider and plan for when you're able to actually ship.
If you can ship it out the same friday, plan on it and respond responsibly and accordingly.

If you get paid friday but cannot deliver the same day, plan on early next week, respond responsibly and accordingly.

You've been sloppy with your promises, so think this one through carefully because you have no room for error on this next promise. It HAS to be the SAME day you promise, with the SAME results. I am talking about, you say, "I will ship it out friday and will supply the tracking numbers by friday night."
Then you had better ship out the items friday and have PM'ed tracking numbers by friday night.
Not saturday
Not sunday
Not wednesday.
Not september.

because once saturday rolls around and everyone is thinking, "where's matt?" Then it's game over, and there are no coins left for a continue.
So Matt, ONE last deadline, that's all you get.

Contact us by or on FRIDAY and tell us EXACTLY when the deed is done.

Kthxbye.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

He had his chance.. banned.
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

I'd just like to chime in and further add to this guys' integrity. He told me he was going to buy a parts car I have for sale and even went as far as to almost beg me to hold it for him for two weeks because "he didn't have the money yet". So alright I feel bad for this guy he seems to honestly want the car so I tell him I'll hold it for him, no worries. Couple days pass of idle talking on msn, says he's still good for it. A week passes and there isn't any contact made. I figure maybe he's busy, whatever. Almost two weeks pass, a couple emails later and I still hear nothing. It's not as dramatic as the other situations above, but honestly, it just shows how much of a douche this guy really is. It's one thing to back out of a deal, but to not even reply to a simple email and at least come up with some dumb excuse saying why you can't go through with it anymore pretty much tells me you have a bag hanging there with no balls in it. Thanks for wasting my time, but in seeing this thread, all I have to say is what goes around comes around... have fun!
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”