Best example of rice evar

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Leedeth

Best example of rice evar

Post by Leedeth »

http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/showth ... p?t=107793" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

Discuss.
92 MX-3 RS (B6-ME, MTX) - front/rear strut bars
solo_ryder

Re: Best example of rice evar

Post by solo_ryder »

Didn't I see you rolling around in that car?
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

wow..... That violation sticker should have been checked "Junk Vehicle Public Nuisance"!! How does he plan on changing his oil!!! :freak:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bluechro

Post by bluechro »

My favorite part is definitely the spoiler being held on by what looks awfully similar to a coat hanger.
Worklog! - updated Jun/26
coltfoet5

Post by coltfoet5 »

That is an awesome car. lol. If only I could have those colors and that skill level of workmanship.
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

wow that is bad, I don't think he's planning to change his oil lol
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Wow. Worse than that dum bass hacking up the MX-3, and painting it pink. But, at least it was just a Honda.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

fowljesse wrote:Wow. Worse than that dum bass hacking up the MX-3, and painting it pink. But, at least it was just a Honda.
I tried helping my friend fix his civic yesterday but no dice, he messed it up beyond belief. Zoomx3 suggested the old shotgun method, i told my friend and he is considering a public execution.
seboroth

Post by seboroth »

Apparently he doesn't want anyone looking under the hood of his car, lol. When will people learn, rice is for food not for speed. Oh, I like the after market tail lights on the trunk lid, I guess that he shared clear tails with his buddy so that they both were cool, you know like rolling on stock steelys up front and those ugly chrome wheels on the rear. lol.

95' Mazda Mx-3
1986 bmw 325e-rust in peace
1996 Subaru Outback-Sold
2002 Bmw 325XIT
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

DEAD THREAD RESURRECTED! I think it's a flip front....
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

Yea this was posted about a yr ago now! I always wondered what would happen if it broke down!
ImageImageImage
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

fowljesse wrote:Wow. Worse than that dum bass hacking up the MX-3, and painting it pink. But, at least it was just a Honda.
ewww someone had a pink MX3?? really come on...
ImageImageImage
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

Ukrman wrote:wow that is bad, I don't think he's planning to change his oil lol
Actually I think he was going for a removable 1-piece front end, you can see that he has hood pins on the fenders. But he didn't realize that bondo isn't strong enough to hold panels together. :lol:
KLZE-ed '94 RS/'92 GS hybrid -- It's complicated :lol: -- Now somebody's winter beater
1999 Audi A4 2.8Q -- New ride
93vtecklr

Post by 93vtecklr »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx7tRl5dAiE
The pink ricer is what he calls himself...... Old but always worth watching, you never know, the disease is everywhere..............
1993 Blaze Red SE, 17" blackie's, b+m sts, 45 deg 3" exh pipe/intake tube, K8ZE, aftmkt probe headers, magnaflow hi-cat, all 2.5" piping, magnaflow muffler.
1976 Datsun 620 p/u, full airride, Firestone 2600`s, 16ga fuel cell, Optima yellow top, AZ compressor, custom tubular frame with 9in step notch, 18" 100 spokes
1955 Willys Overland 4x4 P/U, '78 LT1 350 cu.in, fully restored.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

93vtecklr wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx7tRl5dAiE
The pink ricer is what he calls himself...... Old but always worth watching, you never know, the disease is everywhere..............
That fool said that he just wants to be famous. In some threads, he sides with ricers, saying the MX-3 is gay, and some other threads he says he regrets doing that to such a cool car.
We got into am E-fight, and I told him the only way he might get famous is if he shot himself in the face on YouTube, but even then people would forget him.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”