GT spoilers for $100!?!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Leedeth

Re: GT spoilers for $100!?!

Post by Leedeth »

tmac4t4 wrote:you posted the thread dude...cant complain that people are sayin the link doesnt take them to the spoiler you mention
I agree with Tmac.

Why would you post a thread and then expect people to search for what you are talking about. You're being hypocritical, you're telling me that I have a problem with effort, and yet you couldn't be bothered to post a direct link to a specific part you posted about?
RS_OBD'oh_2 wrote:I'm done with this.

It really takes 5 seconds to pull up the spoilers for the mx.

Directions:

Choose MAZDA, then MX-3, then The year (only one available) then click the f'n button. It's the first damn one on the page. If it take you more than 5 seconds to find it... you suck at the interweb.
You suck at the interweb? Hey, maybe it's the interweb that sucks. Not every page is designed well.
92 MX-3 RS (B6-ME, MTX) - front/rear strut bars
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

Ukrman wrote:whats going on here... the topic is about a spoiler not the link to find it lol

anyways has anyone tried fitting these? how bad is it?
did anyone read there terms & conditions of the site. You have to accept them before you can even look. I call shinagans on this company. They dont even warranty their products. way to stand behind your stuff
All products sold by Onderground-Design are sold "as is" to the customer. Onderground-Design does NOT offer warranty on any of the products sold. If warranty is offered by the manufacturer, warranty documentation will be sent with the product. Buyer also understand that due to strict U.S. Federal and State Safety crash guidelines, Onderground-Design is not responsible or liable for any damages or possible injury incurred upon possible accidents due to driver error incorrect installations, bad judgment (cracking or breaking you aero parts) or act of nature/God, Allah, Jehovah, etc. All body kits (aero components) are only recommended and legal to be used for off-highway use such as track racing or for exhibition show only! Buyer understands that all body kits (aero components) may need modifications for correct fitment such as removal of safety reinforcements, removal or factory bumper lights/side marker indicators, shaving, molding, etc. Because several of these kits are prototyped and used on NON-USA vehicles that have much less safety standards/requirements in their respected country of origin. Buyer understands that all body kits (aero components) requires some prep work before paint; we are not responsible for any extra incurred fees, material fees, storage fees for unexpected labour your body shop/paint shop charges the Buyer. Buyer understands Onderground-Design are not responsible or liable for any vehicle delivery fees, transportation costs, towing fees or incurred damages for bringing vehicle to a body shop for installation, paint and/or body modifications
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

The reason for the topic, was the clearance sale for the GTR spoiler. Whether the link is to the spoiler, to the website, or to hell, who cares. He didn't even have to list the link. He posted to let us know about the sale. If your interested, get your lazy fingers up and type through the website to find it. Everybody is quick to tell noobies to use the search button, but when it comes to them, catch 22.
Last edited by 2fazed on June 27th, 2008, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

well that was usless.
Last edited by colinsmx3 on June 28th, 2008, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I really did LOL when I read through this thread - like some little children yelling at each other for no reason :lol:
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

2fazed wrote:. Whether the link is to the spoiler, to the website, or to hell, who cares..
what IS the link to hell anyways :?: i need to update my homepage :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

tmac4t4 wrote:
2fazed wrote:. Whether the link is to the spoiler, to the website, or to hell, who cares..
what IS the link to hell anyways :?: i need to update my homepage :lol:

The link to hell is when you post so much that you get called a post whore......
Hoodzy

Post by Hoodzy »

only spoilers to ever touch the mx-3 should be supra and gs stock 94 style.. maybe the 92 style.. but thats it
no sharks for me leav that to the tibbies
http://www.cardomain.com/id/hoodzy13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.id-studio.ca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.behance.net/CollinH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1995 Creek Mica Blue GS
acexl

Post by acexl »

Mooneggs wrote:I really did LOL when I read through this thread - like some little children yelling at each other for no reason :lol:

LMAO i know what u mean moon i read all the post just too see how far it would go LaL

about the sale , kool, but that about no warranty and sold as is, seems like such an easy way to get scammed, NOT saying they site is running a scam, its just my opinion
Matt

Post by Matt »

Eric from Onderground is a good guy, Ive gotten parts from him before, most of his parts come with manufacturer warrentee I have not personally tried this any spoilers from him. And a lot of his kits are out of continent, australia, uk etc so thats what he means by non-usa cars.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

I asked about shipping. They won't ship to California. That sucks.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Matt

Post by Matt »

I can use my discount with Eric, and get it shipped too me, then to cali if your interested, I believe I get 20% still.

Return to “Appearance”