[SOLD]

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
eyezpinned

[SOLD]

Post by eyezpinned »

my car goes in for paint (these pics were taken right after a full detail for all of you who think i'm insane for going in for paint) and a bumper swap tomorrow, so i'm putting up the stuff i'm taking off:

bumper cover: $50 (pick-up only for now. price negotiable) includes carbon fiberesque ms plate
clear sides: $25 + shipping (from rspeed, front pair w/ amber bulbs)
lip: $50 + shipping (has 2 hairline cracks paint isnt chipped so they aren't visible when held together w/ adhesive)

... or take everything: $100
pm me if you want me to take more pics these are just the ones i had on photobucket
<br>
Last edited by eyezpinned on July 21st, 2008, 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
rekognize

Re: [FS] LIP, bumper cover, clear sides *pics*

Post by rekognize »

dibs on the sides
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I'd like the lip, and the sides if recognize doesn't take em. Money can be sent immediately :)
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

romeo pm'ed
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Maybe too late, but i just saw this now...PM sent :D
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

hotsiit pmed, but not sure if u got it
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

all of my pms are going straight to my outbox... i dunno what's up.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

If the previous posts don't come through I'll take the lip for sure.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

just a little update... philly's in the middle of a heatwave, so i dropped my car off at the shop w/ everything still on it. the guy who is doing the work is my friend's father and he's aware of my intentions to sell the parts i have listed here. he's going to pull the bumper and then call me so i can pick it up (hopefully today or tomorrow). when this happens i will send quotes to people with the shipping included. they will then have 24hrs to respond and or pay for their items via paypal or the item will go to the next person interested. also, sorry for anyone i flooded w/ pms... i was unaware that the outbox was for items not yet read.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Sounds good, just let me know how much and I'll have the money.
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

hotsiit was was interested in the bumper (local pick-up), and was interested in everything else for my asking prices. i had some interest prior to talking to him (romeo i sincerely apologize man), but the lip has some damage that has the potential of being further aggravated in shipping. i really didn't want to go through the headache of someone not being satisfied with what they got. also, anyone that knows me knows that i have a hard time walking, and getting the stuff to the post office once for a quote and then again to ship was going to be a difficult, drawn-out process for me. bottom line, everything is sold. thanks for the interest.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”