thumbs up for erebuni corp

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
eyezpinned

thumbs up for erebuni corp

Post by eyezpinned »

a few weeks ago a bought a front bumper from the erebuni website through their liquidation promotion. i live in philadelphia and most body kit stuff i came across was shipping from cali. as a lot of people know erebuni is in brooklyn. i decided to go with erebuni for the significantly shorter transit and it paid off. the customer service guy was really cool (i read somewhere that they sucked), and was able to get my bumper on the truck the same day i ordered it. the guy even called my cell when it went out. anyway, my bumper came the next day! less than 24hrs after i ordered it, was well packed, and incurred no shipping damage. just a pleasant experience i wanted to share. oh yeah, car goes in for paint on wednesday... i'll post some pics.
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: thumbs up for erebuni corp

Post by fowljesse »

Good to know! I'm going to check them out. I always wanted the "fishface" looking bumper, but couldn't justify the cost.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I went to the site, and they don't have MX-3, under "Select a Mazda", and I couldn't find anything anywhere else.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
wickedmx3

Post by wickedmx3 »

This link will take you to all that is left of their MX-3 stock:

http://www.erebuni.net/wings/mazmx3.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

All they have are those wings. You cant beat it for the price.

Return to “Appearance”