[GI] Selling erebuni bubble skirts *Calgary & area*

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
RS_OBD'oh_2

[GI] Selling erebuni bubble skirts *Calgary & area*

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

Hey, Like the topic sez... Looking to see if there is any interest in the erebuni bubble skirts. They still have the erebuni stickers on them. I did a paint test patch on them, otherwise untouched.

I don't really care if they get sold anytime soon, so I am not interested in any shipping hassels as of yet. Willing to meet up within reasonable driving distance.

These are not the most attractive skirts, but if they "tickle your fancy" (whatever that means), make me an offer.

eyezpinned

Re: [GI] Selling erebuni bubble skirts *Calgary & area*

Post by eyezpinned »

i recently bought a front bumper from the other erebuni mx kit (vis calls it the magnum), but i think they both use the same sides. anyway, my car goes in for paint on wednesday, but i'm definitely trying to add the sides at some point. let me know if you decide to ship.
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint
RS_OBD'oh_2

Post by RS_OBD'oh_2 »

I don't expect much for the skirts... but shipping down there would be a little costly and I doubt it would be there by wednesday
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

i wouldn't expect them to be here by wednesday... i would put them on down the road. they're really subtle skirts, that's why i wasnt in a hurry to put them on in the first place (was actually trying to grab a urethane set, but who knows). and i honestly don't know what the shipping on an item like that would be. i do know that they're the usually the cheapest body kit item to ship because they can be put in a long thin boxes that don't take up too much truck space. i dunno, if you come up with a number ... let me know im very interested.
93 rs: tokico struts & eibach springs, 15' rota gt3s, cf hood & gas lid, 2.5' exhaust w high-flow cat, tranny cooler, reupholstered seats, custom black interior, chrome miata handles, momo wheel & ebrake, spyder black projector lights w hid, altezzas, clear corners/sides, eclipse 8454 hu, diamond hex components w/ 3-way add-on & an re se 15' powered by 300/2v2 & 500/1 jl slash amps, corksport mazdaspeed bumper, euro mini sideskirts, fresh paint

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”