Mikals 92 Mazda Mx3 rs

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
Mikal

Re: Mikals 92 Mazda Mx3 rs

Post by Mikal »

The grand total of $1800 is for
how much I bought the car for
and all the stuff I bought for it or have installed
ie (rims,speakers,windshield,deck, etc...)
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

ahh okay..good deal!..i payed 1900 for mine..i got pics of it in the posted in the introduction section if you wana check it out

keep up the good work!
ImageImageImageImage
Mikal

Post by Mikal »

So it's been a while since I gave you guys an update.
Mostly because I haven't really been doing anything with my car for a little...........
But on to the new update and pics.

So today I got my tires and put on the rims.
So here are the pics.

(the first two are my favorite one)

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Nice choice, and nice paint!
If you lower it, it would look mean.
With some swirl remover, and wax, you'd have a black mirror 8)
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Mikal

Post by Mikal »

Thanks much, I've been looking into getting I think it was the h&r springs on corksport
to lower it (1.5in front, 1.3in back).
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I have H&R, and in my opinion, they are the best for street/ track. They are an integral part of my setup, which I think is the very best. My car handles much better than my RX-7 did.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”