found this car on the net, T top mx-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Hood-R Oliver

Post by Hood-R Oliver »

^^ If u mean the hatch conversion i have some pics on my computer.
I had sometimes thought that it might look nice on the mx so i've collected some pics from the internet.

I can post them if it's what u mean?
Mx-3 enthusiast since 2004.
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

I need to buy me a huge a-- truck that way when I see that POS of a so-called MX3, I car run it over and crush it

Someone should burn that POS and shoot the makers of that ugly a-- so-called "bodykit"

That MX3 is the ugliest thing I have ever seen :roll:
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
Boris

Post by Boris »

^^Man you needa calm down. You're going to give yourself an ulcer.

I love the T-top and the hatch is cool too. I think airbags are a waste of $$$ most of the time, and i don't like the paintjob much either. If that mx3 was kept more stock, with a t-top and that del sol hatch I would be loving it. Imagine how nice it would be to have a t-top in our mx3's in the summer!
1993 1.6L SOHC. Mazdaspeed mounts, BP09 ECU, BP VAF, Fidanza miata flywheel, exedy miata pressure plate, centerforce mx3 disc, tokico struts, B&G lowering springs, and some sh***y motomaster tires.
Juans_93_MX3

Post by Juans_93_MX3 »

Waste of a MX3...
I wonder who is the moron who drives that...
2008 Mazda 3
1993 MX3 GS
KLZE, Fidanza flywheel, KL31 CAMs, South Bend Stage I Clutch, Pacesetter STS, SS AutoChromes, Magnaflow muffler, 2.25' Exhaust, CAI, Blaster Coil HEI, KLDE Valvetrain, 5 Speed Swap
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

WOAH not to jack thread but where and WHO plexiglassed the rear? I WANT THAT!

XxantwawnxX wrote:
hgallegos915 wrote:I dont think this one bent because he probably used a THICK something in the top.. also the hatch is gone so no weight there.. probably thats why (around 300 lbs?) and he probably has gutted rear?
hatch only weighs about 80 pounds (give or take) i know cause i weighed mine when i put my plexiglass replacement in. (now mines 25 pounds)
rsroadkilla wrote:im guessing its juiced... but i f---ing love it!

Think the rear looks super sexy!!! If i had it, admitadly i would of painted it a different colour, put on a more fancy set of rims, but i really, really, really, really want that rear hatch!!!

Where can i get one from? :(
make it ur self im guessing...
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

agreed to each there own. i think its ugly as hell. and if your going to change the car that much then why dont just buy the Del slow. there are better and easier engine and suspension upgrades for that car. looks like alot of work went into it. i just cant stand the rear. IF you wanted a truck Mazda does make one :shrug:

EDIT: OH it does have a piece of plexy for the port hole of a window that used to be a hatch. lol

what happened to the guy a while back doing the MR2 rear hatch conversion. NOW that looked sweet, way better than not having a back window. i would love to see updated pics of that.
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

Bochek wrote:more pics

This makes me extremely sad. I about cried.
SSR Mx-3: Custom CAI, custom 2.25 Magnaflow Exhaust (high-flow cat, resonator, & muffler), Genie 4-1 Header, Tokico Blue Struts, H&R Lowering Springs, Corksport front and rear Strut Bars, SSR Competition Wheels (11 lbs), Corksport Short-Shifter, KVR Slotted Front Rotors w/ KVR Carbon FIber Break Pads.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

"God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."- C.S. Lewis
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

^^^^^^
whats with you and digging up all these old posts

2006 called, they want there threads back!
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
Bochek

Post by Bochek »

i found some more pictures of this car for you guys

Adam Bochek's 93 1.6L SOHC http://www.bochek.ca/car.gif
JustinV6

Post by JustinV6 »

my god that's ugly...
JustinV6

Post by JustinV6 »

my god that's ugly...T-tops are cool though, I had a 280zx with them which didnt look much better, lol
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

If I'm not mistaken the delsol style hatch was a conversion sold a few years back, but the company (which I can no longer remember the name) has since stopped production. Here are my few pics of delsol conversions, including one mx3 owner who I found on cardomain who went as far as converting the taillights to delsol tails as well. Oh on other member on this board also lined up the mr2 hatch which is also a close fit, but not exact.

More pics of the Green MX3 Bochek posted

Fiberglass delsol style trunk with molded in spoiler

Other attempts at the delsol conversion

MX3 with delsol trunk and taillight conversion

MR2 trunk on an mx3 (do a search, there are more pics of it somewhere on these forums.

Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
JustinV6

Re: found this car on the net, T top mx-3

Post by JustinV6 »

where did the image go?
1992 Mx-3 GS 5 speed...zoom zoom!
SuperK
Supporting Member

Re: found this car on the net, T top mx-3

Post by SuperK »

hatch glass plz. hatch conversions, pass, kthxbye
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE