ReMXed-95.....

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
95 rs

ReMXed-95.....

Post by 95 rs »

Do Not sell anything to this guy! i sold him my car since he was a co worker and he didnt have all the cash and being a co worker i thought i could trust the guy. i sold the car to him for $1200 as is. he gave me $800 and agreed to pay me the rest at the end of may. so he gets fired and then gets another job which i understood that he couldnt get me the money. so now its the begining of july he gave me 200 the other week and he was suppose to pay me the other 200 today..... well what do you know he takes off on a road trip to winnipeg for some car show with the mx3 that he doesnt even fully own yet! like seriously this guy is a F**king joke. so if any of you are at the driven to perform car show and see a red mx3 lowered with gun metal 17 in mr7s cf tails. tell Evan that i want my f**king money already. he wont reply to any messages i send him or anything. so i thought id give you guys a heads up...... i ll let you guys know when i finally get my money.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Re: ReMXed-95.....

Post by fieromx3 »

shudnt give the product unless paid in FULL before hand no matter who it is as u see cuz u can easily get screwed over that way as well
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: ReMXed-95.....

Post by Ryan »

Do you have a bill of sale? I make homemade ones and get them signed, it counts as official...
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”