Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
PurpleDinosaur

Re: Feedback: Mooneggs

Post by PurpleDinosaur »

Mark is obsessed with feedback... it's like crack to him. He simply must have it. If you really care for him, don;t buy anything from him... if we all pull together we can help him kick the habit!

Ok - seriously - anyone who's spent more than 5 minutes on this board know that Mr. Mooneggs is a standup guy that give great deals and top notch service.

Is that propr feedback, Mark? :freak:
93 GS SE
sk8erdude802

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Great buyer. great communication.

Steve-O
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Thanks, LunarOva! I just got my hatch struts. Thanks for sending the extra one, too!
So many Nike bags....
If you love Nike's, I can get them cheap from the factory, and send them. I even have a really cool pair that were never produced, and were signed by someone... They're size 10.5, only worn 2x.

Anyway, yeah, POSITIVE 4 Mooneggs!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
moaky

Post by moaky »

mark is a great guy. sent my parts off as soon as i made my payment thanks to him now i can drive my car lol he sold me headlights and the rubber piece for the intake.
Shin_Gouki

Post by Shin_Gouki »

Mooneggs great guy, excellent communication & prompt payment high five all round :D
1990 BG mazda familia Infini

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

what is a Mazda familia Infini ? read here:

http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31992" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

Well, let's see... we set up a transaction, right?

I sent him money, and he took it and ran!!!!

... to the shipping department to ship my pedals.

I both got my pedals promptly AND got the opportunity to flirt with the hot chick in the apartment office.

Thanks for the pedals and the opportunity, you're just an ol' pal! Always looking out for people like me!
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
shameem
Supporting Member

Post by shameem »

Bought a set of old headlights from Mark - pleasant transaction, awesome price, super fast shipping - highly recommended
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

MEGA POSITIVE!

We started planning our swap-trade loooong time ago. :) I was looking for parts for Mark and he was looking for parts for me. Finally, Mark was quicker than me and sent me a huge box full of WONDERFUL MX-3 parts, which I am very grateful for! His box is on the way.. :) I am happy I not only received great MX-3 parts, I am more happy I met Mark, my friend.

Thank you very much, Mark! :) Hope you will receive the box from me very soon. :wink:

To all buyers & sellers: I absolutely recommend Mark when you want to buy MX-3 parts!!
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

Another positive for Mooneggs. He helped me get random small items that I needed and some extra parts for my future car experiments.

Thanks Mark.
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
wilko33

Post by wilko33 »

As no-one would believe I wasn't some dodgy Brit who was trying to scam everyone, Mark took a chance and it paid off with some excellent cheap lights that he really should have paid more for!!

Paid the remainder of the balance without been reminded, completely trustworthy member of a forum I am going to miss now my MX has passed away!

Its people like this guy that restores my faith in forums.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

A++! Thanks Mark, great guy! Didn't even charge me for a power steering cap i needed, but insisted I make a donation to MX-3.com community... I did! Thanks again! :D
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
shameem
Supporting Member

Post by shameem »

Got a set of (damaged) altezza tails from Mark - gave me detailed pics of the lights and cracked pieces before the transaction and was entirely honest. Very good transaction .......
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Great seller, and all around good guy! I would trust a sick baby to his care.
He gave me clear markers and turn signals at a great price, along with altezzas, side skirts, and a brow to experiment with.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
ganue
Supporting Member

Post by ganue »

Great guy - sent a couple little things at his cost....

Support the website, folks!!!!
1993 GS SE - "slow" (Stock) - SOLD
1993 GS SE - "fast" (Curved neck KLZE, OBX headers, custom 2.5" exhaust, KL36 ECU, Exedy Probe GT clutch, KL36 LSD - the real one, Lantis Type R lefthand halfshaft - unfortunately worth mentioning)- SOLD

1993 GS SE - acquired 4/28/2013, SOLD February 28, 2015

1985 RX-7 GSL-SE - SOLD
2003 VW GTI 1.8T
2009 Mazda5 Grand Touring
yence

Post by yence »

ninjajim4 wrote:Mark sent me some windshield wiper caps and interior trim for nothing. he wouldn't even let me pay him for his time or shipping. however, it took him over 12 hours to put it in the mail, so i rate him a C+.

jk man... thanks so much :2thumbsup:
Same here, lol :D But in my case it was a set of usdm front signals ;) Great doing bussiness with you Mark, thx again or your efforts!
1995 noble green MX-3 RS (sold)
1994 clear white MX-3 GS (r.i.p.)
1987 white RX-7 FC
1993 mighty grey MX-3 GS

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”