zoomzoomin in Northern Ontario

This section is for NEW members to introduce themselves.
tmac4t4

zoomzoomin in Northern Ontario

Post by tmac4t4 »

hey everyone, names Troy and live in Orillia,ON..i figured since ive already been posting all over the site it would only make sense to post here and introduce myself lol first off i have a confession to make,,i used to HATE mazdas, i used to own nothing but domestic vehicles, im only 22, but since age 17 i am now on my 10th vehicle, i just cant seem to find one that i like..the first import i ever owned, was a 400 dollar mazda protege, tha wound up being confiscated by the police, then after a lil while i wound up getting my buddys 94 mx6, and, I LOVED IT! however that car never made it on the road and i never actually got to put more than 100km on it :(..right after, i picked up YET ANOTHER protege, which i wound up selling 12 hours later for more than double my money, that same day, i got my baby, my 1994 mx-3 gs, picked it up for only 1900$..and i tell ya i wish i had gotten this car right from the very get go,,for once in my life i have a car that i see myself driving a couple years down the road, only thing missin is the klz. anyways, you'll be seeing me around this site since its extremely hard to stay away lol and im hoping to meet some cool people at The Meeting Of The Mazdas in july
ImageImageImageImage
94drumx3

Re: zoomzoomin in Northern Ontario

Post by 94drumx3 »

you used to hate mazdas?! GET OUT!! hahahaha, jk WELCOME!!! i cant beleive no one else has greeted you yet.
but yeah, welcome to the site and enjoy!
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.
Leedeth

Post by Leedeth »

tmac4t4 wrote:i picked up YET ANOTHER protege, which i wound up selling 12 hours later for more than double my money
:shock: Whoa what's the story here?
92 MX-3 RS (B6-ME, MTX) - front/rear strut bars
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

lol..well, i was looking for a cheap 500$ car. and found a 96 protege ES with 1.8L and 5spd..it was mint except typical rust on fenders and trunk..i did a quick patch job and found out my insurance company wouldnt insure the car because the title said "rebuilt" even tho it was rebuilt in 2000..so i threw it on kijiji and had it sold about 15 minutes after applying the last coat of paint :) for 1500 bucks at that! which was good cus it was a lil to slow for my liking, but the girlfriend loved it..so i HAD to get something even nicer..next day i found the mx3 and fell in love..if i could figure out how to post pictures ill throw a pic of my mx3 up..any chance to show it off,,im sure you guys understand lol8)
ImageImageImageImage
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

heres a few pics, let me know what you guys think :)
ImageImageImageImage
mx-3_4evr

Post by mx-3_4evr »

very nice and clean set up so far! keep up the good work man!
Leedeth

Post by Leedeth »

Looks nice. You should definitely get that rust fixed up, and maybe remove those ricer stickers. :P
92 MX-3 RS (B6-ME, MTX) - front/rear strut bars
tmac4t4

Post by tmac4t4 »

Leedeth wrote:Looks nice. You should definitely get that rust fixed up, and maybe remove those ricer stickers. :P
rust will be fixed before MOTM in july for sure,
ImageImageImageImage
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Car looks really good and clean!

Welcome to the site, hope to see you around!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project

Return to “Introduction Forum”