[WTB] swab bar link kit help (ebay)

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Red_MX3_92

[WTB] swab bar link kit help (ebay)

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

hey guy i need these for the front and back... can't find this at local stores and at the deal its around 90 bux each for one side. then i found this other site but they wanted around 60 bux eachs thats still a bit to much (240 for damn sway bar links!)

anyways i found this kit on ebay and wondering if anyone has purchased this item before or know if they're any good.

thanks...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/2-Front-2-Rear-Sway- ... dZViewItem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [WTB] swab bar link kit help (ebay)

Post by Ryan »

The front ones look exactly like the ones I just installed, and I can't say about the back. I paid about $32 CAD each for the front, from my dealer, no less.
Good luck getting yours off. I had to use an acetelyne torch when my impact wrench failed. Maybe just cut it off, if you can.
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
DimaK

Post by DimaK »

call up kieswetter for mazda, they sell them for around 30 a pop, it's in kitchener
Shawna

Post by Shawna »

Red_MX3_92 wrote:hey guy i need these for the front and back... can't find this at local stores and at the deal its around 90 bux each for one side. then i found this other site but they wanted around 60 bux eachs thats still a bit to much (240 for damn sway bar links!)

anyways i found this kit on ebay and wondering if anyone has purchased this item before or know if they're any good.

thanks...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/2-Front-2-Rear-Sway- ... dZViewItem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PR**K'S!!! Ever!! See my post about them in the feed back area here: http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=60956" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

On a side note: I got a pair (rear set) for $50 from a jobber in Malton ( 7385 Torbram). Company does business under the name "Arm-Can" on ebay. He didn't list them on ebay for sale but I did a Google search and got a phone number and he got them for me next day.
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

lol no ebay then i guess....

thanks for the tip on kieswetter DimaK... they weren't exactly 30 bux 45 for the fronts each and 55 for the rears each... but better than my mazda dealer. just ordered them for $220 with tax and they will be in first thing in the morning, hehe just gotta make a damn drive up there. hopefully it wont rain till later...
95 B6DE 5spd H @ R lowering springs, custom exhaust, 5 spoke noname rims, gtr wing, short shift, alpine mrd 1000 amp, 2 15" ma audio subs, panasonic deck, JBL front speakers AND A BLOWN ENGINE!:(
Shawna

Post by Shawna »

Red_MX3_92 wrote:lol no ebay then i guess....

thanks for the tip on kieswetter DimaK... they weren't exactly 30 bux 45 for the fronts each and 55 for the rears each... but better than my mazda dealer. just ordered them for $220 with tax and they will be in first thing in the morning, hehe just gotta make a damn drive up there. hopefully it wont rain till later...
"I got a pair (rear set) for $50 from a jobber in Malton ( 7385 Torbram)".

Your paying too much... :(
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

DARN... already paid... oh well
naw f that i'm pissed now lol...
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

Red_MX3_92 wrote: http://cgi.ebay.ca/2-Front-2-Rear-Sway- ... dZViewItem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I purchased all 4 links and they arrived today, perfect fit.. no problems here.. :welder:
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

rekognize wrote:
Red_MX3_92 wrote: http://cgi.ebay.ca/2-Front-2-Rear-Sway- ... dZViewItem" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I purchased all 4 links and they arrived today, perfect fit.. no problems here.. :welder:
how much did it come to with shipping etc...

i just picked mine up in kitchener $220 for the kit and 30 for gas... lol
i always get screwed because i'm impatient...
rekognize

Post by rekognize »

Red_MX3_92 wrote:
rekognize wrote:

how much did it come to with shipping etc...

i just picked mine up in kitchener $220 for the kit and 30 for gas... lol
i always get screwed because i'm impatient...
I believe it was around $140 with the shipping... :wink:
Red_MX3_92

Post by Red_MX3_92 »

d@mn they look exactly the same to....

SHOOT ME!!!!

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”