BAD NEWS and GOOD NEWS, sad day makes for a happy future

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
XxantwawnxX

BAD NEWS and GOOD NEWS, sad day makes for a happy future

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Hmm why is my motorbay empty you may ask....

Car is now a storage unit

Well here is the reason Which one of these does not look liek the other

HA!!! i knew it was bound to happend sooner or later...bent it at 11-12 psi when the wastegate decided to be slow to open(set to 10psi)in 5th gear.

THE GOOD NEWS......FULL REBUILD IN THE WORKS AFTERMARKET FORGED EVERYTHING : ) yay

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Re: BAD NEWS and GOOD NEWS, sad day makes for a happy future

Post by fowljesse »

Dam. I was looking forward to your times. Are you going DE this time?
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

no way..ze pistons all the way..more power per psi. Obviously i just needed stronger rods.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
kab-rst

Post by kab-rst »

go big or go home hun?:P
hope the internal will allows you to run safely again
96 rs-t mx-3, 12.62@114
u have the Zoom Zoom feeling?
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

XxantwawnxX wrote:no way..ze pistons all the way..more power per psi. Obviously i just needed stronger rods.
I like ur thinking high compression is the way to go more bang for ur buck.. thats why i'll always stick to the BP-DE and not the BP-T of course a built 9.0:1 BP or a bit higher a decent setup and the output can be amazing..

but good luck on ur V6 note ur MX-3 remind me of mine storage unit LOL parts everywhere. it suck when its down.. hope u get up and back on the road..
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Thanx guys cant wait till its back up..

Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Ya, I know the feeling. I think the valvetrain is screwed on mine. Just picked up a second vehicle so I can do a rebuild the way I want it since I'll take time to gather the parts. In the end, It'll be worth it forsure.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

seems like your going with the same parts as me..but im going with pauter rods.

hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

woooow
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
mazdanut08

Post by mazdanut08 »

I think im on the same track as you, Im trying to complete my kit so I can fully use it though, my fuel cuts out at 5300rpms as it sits now with stock injectors. But Ill eventually push around 11-12psi and then do a rebuild.
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Just wired the money for my HP rebuild kit and decided to go with the carillo Hbeam rods. They are out so its gonna be 4 weeks or so till it arrives : (. Next i need the Titanium valve retainers and aftermarket valve springs.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”