Tickets making me re-think KLZE SWAP HELP!

Off-Topic Discussions
Gods Father

Tickets making me re-think KLZE SWAP HELP!

Post by Gods Father »

i just got 2 tickets in the last week for speeding from state-Es. one was for 500$ 80 in a 30 =\ and the other was for 200$ 80 in a 55. both most definitely gay. one was an undercover i was following got me the oher was just a state-E chillin on the highway pointin and pullin over like them jakes do. F The PO-LEASE! but now im thinkin that i dont wanna do the KLZE swap that im planning on and bought everything for cause i KNOW im gonna be speeding and i cant afford this haha help me!
1993 MX-3 w/ straight neck KLZE swap...Probe GT 2.5in headers, Custom exhaust w/ test pipe and OBX Twin Loop Tip, Bully Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Pheno Spacers, HEI mod, Blaster SS coil, Probinator chip, TWM short shifter, AWR front and rear mounts (88 Durometer), and Corksport braided clutch line...so far

Ever see the lone rider of the night? Well he'll find you and then you'll never him again...
colinsmx3

Re: Tickets making me re-think KLZE SWAP HELP!

Post by colinsmx3 »

To be honest it's your own fault for speeding! Thats like me doing 140khms in a school zone over here!! Thats just RETARDED! The cops were doing there job! And getting a ZE doesn't make you drive faster thats actually just your foot......
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
se7en

Post by se7en »

oh, be nice.

A bit of speeding once in a while dosen't hurt....

If it gets carried away though...

I agree, f--- the police.

they suck man, I got 4 tickets on the last 4 weeks and two of them were for going 61 in a 50 zone....

that was me driving in traffic, at the same speed as everyone else, and they singled me out both times because I look young and my exhaust is loud.

Police can blow me for all I care. Give a guy a break once, when he is just driving home from work.

I pay taxes, income tax, property tax, goods and services tax, etc, why do they target us tax paying citizens?

Go and hang out in the trailer parks and housing projects, like the one at the end of my street where they smoke their weed and stuff right on the front door steps.

Nothing against weed, but I don't think it should be a part of a 5 year olds life.

ALso, they could patrol the suburbs more to catch those kids that have been breaking windows in y neighbourhood lately, instead of pulling us working folk over right at the edge of the industrial sector.

It just pisses me off that they pull us over because they think that we can afford these tickets.

they are all a bunch of dounut eating bums if you ask me.

There, I think I am done my rant.

1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

So when someone flying down the road crash's into your car after a heavy night of drinking and kills your kid in the back seat, f--- the police right? They should give the guy a break and let the guy go I guess.... :shrug: Hmm even with Project E.R.A.S.E (Eliminating Racing Activities on Streets Everywhere) in my city I don't have a problem with me in my car since I drive normal!
ImageImageImage
se7en

Post by se7en »

Well, the problem doesn't lie with them arresting drunk drivers. It lies with them not doing anything when people destroy my property, and hassle me all the time. I am not a fast driver by any means, but if I am driving the same speed as the rest of traffic, and they single me out and be a d---, and give me a ticket to the full extent of the law, it makes me not respect me at all.

I think that police presence outside of nightclubs and bars is a good way of stoping drunk drivers, but they don't seem to do that around here, they are all over the place right at 5:00pm when the common person is getting off work.

That sounds like they don't care about drunk drivers, and only about quotas that they have to fill from low grade speeders.

POLICE, LISTEN UP:

Stop crime, not good people.

You say you drive normal, so that is to say that you have never gone 10 over the speed limit????I call BS.

now if you did that once or twice in a week, and they pulled you over both times, you'd think that it was annoying too.

Everyone speeds once in a while, even a little bit, but come on man, give a guy a break once.

I can see if I am being a jack a--, and weaving in and out of traffic, but honestly man, the speedlimit says 50, but everyone goes 60. so ya, f--- the police.

They have never done me any good, and have only cost me money.(ps, I don't street race either.)

1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
My Feedback
Gods Father

Post by Gods Father »

by the way colin...one of my tickets was from an undercover that was in front of me doing at least 60 prolly around 70 in a 30(so he said but was it really a 45 and he waited till we were in a 30 to pull me over and said i was goin 80 there but i never was) and i was just keeping up with him not racing or anything...it was 4:20 in the morning on my way to work with no one around on a long straight road...he put his left blinker on to turn and i past him on the right and then he put his blinker off and follwed me 5 seconds later i saw his lights and i was pulled over with a 500 dollar ticket and he actually said "i sped up to see if you would keep up with me"...yea police are keeping people from speeding...BY SPEEDING THEMSELVES so why dont you stop your BS and stop assuming people are bein C---HEADS A hole... and my other ticket was on the highway when i was just keeping up with traffic doing 80 in a 55 and there was 2 staties on the side of the road about a 1/2 mile away with a radar gun just walking onto the highway pointing at people pulling them over...and you say theyre not tryin to get quota...i looked at the list of felonies and the fines you get for everything...speeding is one of the highest fines on the whole list...seems coincidental police are just pulling everyone over for speeding and not keeping the peace in little trailer parks...interesting
1993 MX-3 w/ straight neck KLZE swap...Probe GT 2.5in headers, Custom exhaust w/ test pipe and OBX Twin Loop Tip, Bully Stage 3 Clutch, Fidanza Flywheel, Pheno Spacers, HEI mod, Blaster SS coil, Probinator chip, TWM short shifter, AWR front and rear mounts (88 Durometer), and Corksport braided clutch line...so far

Ever see the lone rider of the night? Well he'll find you and then you'll never him again...
nerd racing
Supporting Member

Post by nerd racing »

two words "Cruise Control" that'll keep you out of trouble :mrgreen: I usually say screw the traffic and go the speed limit when everyone is driving like idiots. I only do 5 over at most, and that is on the thruway, I can't afford for my insurance to go through the roof because I am just 20.
Ryan
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Ryan »

The other day I was driving into the city on a divided highway, and I saw this cruiser sitting on crossing. About 2 miles up, there was a huge station of cop cars, and a guy would check your plate, and either let you through or tell you to pull over into the huge line up. The guy way back was reading speeders plate numbers, and the later guys were nailing them. Luckily, at that moment, I was only doing about 7 over. My speedo is off 5%, so thats just a good guess. (checked via GPS) So... Go the speed limit and don't worry about cops... because old people in motor homes get taken out when a punk 17yr old in a sports coup with his girlfriend get waved through :lol:
Now with Moderator power!

Black '93 BP RS - wrecked, parted, scrapped.
Green GS - Sold.
Black GS - Summer DD/Race car - Fancy KLZE
Red GS - K8-ATX -> MTX-KLDE - Frakencar. Scrapped
White GS - Rusty. Parts. Scrapped
1997 BMW M3 - my summer baby
2002 BMW 325Xi - sold
2003 Forester Xti - EJ20K swapped.
Feedback
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

SLOW DOWN or be prepared for the consequences - getting pulled over or killing yourself or someone else :roll:

I sped for a long time and I have probably paid well over 5k in fines over my driving career :?
94drumx3

Post by 94drumx3 »

i just got 2 tickets in the last week for speeding from state-Es. one was for 500$ 80 in a 30 =\ and the other was for 200$ 80 in a 55. both most definitely gay. one was an undercover i was following got me the oher was just a state-E chillin on the highway pointin and pullin over like them jakes do. F The PO-LEASE! but now im thinkin that i dont wanna do the KLZE swap that im planning on and bought everything for cause i KNOW im gonna be speeding and i cant afford this haha help me!
80 in a 30?! how the hell did you not get your license taken away?
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.
se7en

Post by se7en »

94drumx3 wrote:
80 in a 30?! how the hell did you not get your license taken away?

Actually, I just read that...80 in a 30? that is a bit excessive don't you think?
My Feedback
Gods Father

Post by Gods Father »

i wasnt going 80 i was going like 60 and it was a 45...i was only going as fast as the undercover was anyways

colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

So if I see an impala (or any car) driving in the fast lane doing 160, I guess it's ok to keep up with him instead of doing the limit! Cops do it all the time they ride your a-- to make you speed up... I instead hit the brakes and make them go around me. Colmmon sence here, take responsibility for your OWN actions. :shrug:
ImageImageImage
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

So the lesson here is never speed...or at least get someone else to take the fall >_>

And the only thing keeping me from doing ANYTHING to my car is the rust on everything...and when I mean everything is rusting, I literally mean everything that can rust, has rust...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Se7en, I wasn't sure you realized this, but he's talking mph, and you're talking km/h.
Cody

Return to “Off-Topic”