still have many parts for sale 92 gs v6 manual

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
koreanmx-er

Re: still have many parts for sale 92 gs v6 manual

Post by koreanmx-er »

bump bump bump bump it up
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

i know people out there need this stuff
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
Piggie

Post by Piggie »

I need the interior driver side door handle ( that looks like a cubby) and the parts surrounding the power switches on the driver side door. Please email me if have those parts @ piggie602@yahoo.com
Suzanne_Mx3_92

Post by Suzanne_Mx3_92 »

hey i'm interested in the hood if you still have it...e-mail me and tell me about it. (condition, and how much?)
Thanx
Suzanne
1992 Mazda Mx3 GS
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

sorry i dont have a hood as i am lookin for one myself if you need anything else let me know
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by koreanmx-er:
still have many parts for sale, even if you have asked for parts before ask me again just to make sure all parts are for sale the driver side and passenger sidefender is sold and the hood and the front clip all other parts are for sale, motor, oem rims and tires, oem gs spoiler, all internals, seats, v6 1.8l motor has 40,000 miles, many more just reply and/or email me with requests will sell parts fairly cheaper than most<p>thanx<hr></blockquote><p>Price on tranny? (or engine/tranny together)<p>Email me: robpilgrim@hotmail.com
A.Dula

Post by A.Dula »

Hey I need A power sunroof switch with the light.If you got it let me know.
mx3tec@aol.com
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

im back from vacation so im back in business still have lots need to get rid of engine/tranny both? parts from motor? distributor, alternator, lots more post replies or email me i check the ubb everyday a couple times so i will reply quickly thanx
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

cmon i know people need these parts , ive got a remanufactured alternator and distributor with 10,000 miles on them , all the rims with tires 15in honeycomb style, all the interior, brake master cylinder in good conditi as well, many many other parts inside and ou still have tranny and motor with 45000 miles asking 6oo obo for motor and 250 obo for tranny with fairly new clutch cmon buy up these parts guys!!!!! and gals!!!!
UrBaNsTyLe55

Post by UrBaNsTyLe55 »

how much for the distributor email me at dezznuts@aol.com thanx
92 323 KF-ZE V6 swap done by me 2 1/4 header back exhaust no cat car now for sale for very cheap! email me at queensnysfinnest@aol.com for pics and questions
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

What color is your interior? Also, I need just about every bolt/nut in the engine bay that holds everything together. Let me know what you have and are willing to part with as far as nuts/bolts. This includes header--->exhaust/radiator/fans/etc..... I'm in need of those nuts/bolts. Thanks. <p>mx_3_18s@yahoo.com
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

my interior is black and that multicolor pattern and as for all the nuts and bolts i cant do that since im selling some internals with the mounting hardware
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

ok, no problem. I figured I had to ask. How about power window switches?? and maybe both door panels...
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

sent you an email<p>STILL HAVE TONS
drift

Post by drift »

sent you a pm.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”