Meet Sunday April 27

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Flyer

Re: Meet Sunday April 27

Post by Flyer »

Urbanconcept wrote:I showed up to the meet and couldn't find ANYONE. I drove all around the mall and even up the parking garage by the Bay. I was out all day getting parts and washing the car. Next time I will have to get someone's number, and I would suggest that when an even is posted to meet at square one, you should put directly on the first post exactly where we are all going to meet. If I had that info I prob would have found you guys. I drove around until 730 and couldn't find any of you.
Yeah, apparently, it was at the Zellers parking lot...although I passed by all three parking garages like, three times...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

well i showed up thats for sure and a few others did to. we were all at the zellers parking lot and me and this other guy drove around the parking garages until we heard from the other guys it wasnt bad
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

i seen u urban getting i think off the highway after that i lost u and i didnt know ur number i wanted to call u but couldnt cuz i know u showed up but i dint see u for hte actual meeting...
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
kp2t

Post by kp2t »

Urbanconcept wrote:I showed up to the meet and couldn't find ANYONE. I drove all around the mall and even up the parking garage by the Bay. I was out all day getting parts and washing the car. Next time I will have to get someone's number, and I would suggest that when an even is posted to meet at square one, you should put directly on the first post exactly where we are all going to meet. If I had that info I prob would have found you guys. I drove around until 730 and couldn't find any of you.
sorry bro, we actually saw u leaving...

my mistake.... but it was a decent turn out :)

until next time
ImageImageImageImageImage
Bigb22

Post by Bigb22 »

sorry i forgot the dudes name with the green mx that showed up but omg he was blazin lol like i mean mos tof the way home he was on my tail just riding it lol and he passed me and holy cow does he ever change lanes quickly lol i have to admit it was a good drive home
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

No worries guys. Next time I'll have someone's cell or I'll give you guys mine. Good to hear it was a decent turn out.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

Next time, we make a signal fire, like I originally proposed...
MrMazda92 wrote:I find Honduh forums more helpful, typically more pleasant too.
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

Once I get this moving thing done with, I'll come out. I'll see ya in a few weeks.
(hey krish, i may b in for harold and kumar on friday)
AKA Deimos

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”