Im bored so im posting this little fix i made to mycar(pics)

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Im bored so im posting this little fix i made to mycar(pics)

Post by Mooneggs »

XxantwawnxX wrote:i need to get my car painted...but i have no money for such things.
haha that's like my motto
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Mooneggs wrote:
XxantwawnxX wrote:i need to get my car painted...but i have no money for such things.
haha that's like my motto

hah yea, before i get the car painted i need new shifter bushing and a shortshifter....i want an electronic boost controller and i really need to pick up a wideband so i can finally properly tune this beast. Also i want the smoked out taillights : P

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Mooneggs wrote:oh and I've heard that primer weighs less than paint so you might want to put that on your list of to-do's... (half your car is primer anyways) :freak:

jk about the primer weight - I have no idea :mrgreen:
Actually Primer might technically become heavier than paint as it has the tendency to absorb water. Unless its a primer sealer , then it seals the water out ...

:shrug: Maybe I kind of made that up sort of , but its on a semi real concept. ? :freak:
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Oh and BTW same thing happened to my disty wire I ended up cutting a connector off a junker and putting new wires to mine
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”