SAdest video ever

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
hgallegos915

SAdest video ever

Post by hgallegos915 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYL7sdByYY4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yup its true :( tons of people are interested.. trying to sell to highest bidder. I hope it stays somewhere where i can still see her

Im getting a bike sadly.

Ill start over witha fresh mx3 later on.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: SAdest video ever

Post by umcamara »

Nice car. Wash your engine bay. :wink:

If you let her go, and end up getting another MX-3 or she comes back to you, then it was meant to be.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

hmmmm Don't know what to say about the engine bay..... Looks like a fire hazard with all those random wires hanging around! Clean install on the lights! :welder:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

Those are dead wires, like the fan wires and extra wires that hold some other wires LOL I did disclose it to the buyer that supposebly picks it up next weekend. Theres 3 potential buyers and they dont care about how it looks. The first buyer drove it and said it was a beast, it was way faster than his friends civic and that was modded. Today im taking it to the drags with the for sale signs.

:(
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
se7en

Post by se7en »

oh man, hec, I don't want to see you sell it man...

I hope you get a good price though if you do.

cheers

1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

Hec I will give u $300 US for her and u can come see her anytime you want and drive her around, I will even put her in the garage :)
I know she is worth more but thats all I got
Last edited by V8KOMX3 on April 28th, 2008, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

lol trade it for your stock one
-hec

marcdh

Post by marcdh »

booo. I think you're mad, I'm suprised it's not worth more to you than what you'll get in cash. OH well I did enjoy your videos of blown up ebay turbos :lol:
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog
SKDoug

Post by SKDoug »

Thats a pretty pimpin car. The whole thing minus the engine bay looks great, lol. You gotta work on your camera skills tho, lol.

Still, I understand man, MX-3's just grow on you and become a lifestyle.
Stablo87

Post by Stablo87 »

dood ill give you 20 bucks for the inspection sticker

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”