[WTB] both R & L Lower Control Arms

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

[WTB] both R & L Lower Control Arms

Post by schuttie2002 »

As topic says, if anyone has both control arms with bushings in decent shape, let me know.
I'm currently running with SRD bushings, but I'm kinda thinking about going back to stock. I only want 2 that have good bushings on them.
PM if you have them
93 GS-DE,mx6 tranny, obx 2nd gen headers, highflow cat n 2.25" catback, 65mm tb,CAI, mazdaspeed mounts, SPEC Stage I clutch kit, new K8 flywheel, SRD C.A.B., Intrax, S.T. braces
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/698108
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

Re: [WTB] both R & L Lower Control Arms

Post by schuttie2002 »

ANYONE?
93 GS-DE,mx6 tranny, obx 2nd gen headers, highflow cat n 2.25" catback, 65mm tb,CAI, mazdaspeed mounts, SPEC Stage I clutch kit, new K8 flywheel, SRD C.A.B., Intrax, S.T. braces
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

why you going back to stock? too rough?
kmvmx3

Post by kmvmx3 »

buddy, I have a set with brand new ball joint, the type the I can welded in and you can grease. I have not put them on since the new ball joint. They are ready to go. I would like $75 + shipping for both. The ball joints alone are already $60 then I have to press them on and have welded. So... my loss your gain....

LMK...
93 Purple X3 GS SE ... More Mod to come...
schuttie2002
Supporting Member

Post by schuttie2002 »

Yea too rough and every5-10k you have to grease them, and i'm driving about 2k a month so its a pain to keep doing that. basically they aren't great for daily driving. They were awesome while I was in school and not driving much, but now I'm in my car all day, and commuting 50+ every day.

KMV I'm not into the welded ball joint, too many complications. But thanks for the offer.
JoshVK
Supporting Member

Post by JoshVK »

Find any?
1996 MX-3 GS - rollin' on Rota Slipstreams, (Red, Deep Tint, Black Lip)
True Straight Neck KLZE with TB relocate. Custom Cold air Intake. 2.25 Exhaust to Bosal muffler.
ACT Stage 2, Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel, Short Shifter with CorkSport Bushings and SS Clutch Line.
Suspension Techniques Springs On Zx2 Struts. SRD Control arm Bushings, Custom Sway Bar Links

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”