Lets make the longest thread EVER!!!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Re: Lets make the longest thread EVER!!!!!

Post by import_fan7 »

dont know what to say so ill state that i just ordered a baseball jersey mx3.com shirt off of cafepress cant wait to wear it! and i donated some money to the site as well to help it out...i freakin love this forum dont want to see it go!
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
elliottferrell

Post by elliottferrell »

I lost count at page 6 so here's mine... for whatever post number it is..
93 Special Edition MX-3, 17-inch enkel rims, Infinity 6x9's custom in back armrests, cold-air, and of course some killer paint chips...
91 Mitsu 3000GT VR-4, Borla exhaust, Kenwood 7inch, Eagle F-1 rubbers.. Sunday Driving only....
85 Jeep CJ7, stroked 258... 3 inch life with 33's... all the goodies to get muddy.... and i get to ride "topless"
Johnjj728

Post by Johnjj728 »

SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

The forum "What's your favorite pic of your car" is killing this forum in the longest thread. Lol.
SSR Mx-3: Custom CAI, custom 2.25 Magnaflow Exhaust (high-flow cat, resonator, & muffler), Genie 4-1 Header, Tokico Blue Struts, H&R Lowering Springs, Corksport front and rear Strut Bars, SSR Competition Wheels (11 lbs), Corksport Short-Shifter, KVR Slotted Front Rotors w/ KVR Carbon FIber Break Pads.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

"God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."- C.S. Lewis
Armandas

Post by Armandas »

Hello ;)
Zoom zoom!
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

Hey, whats up??..lol
93 Mazda MX3 KLZE Turbo
davio8

Post by davio8 »

word
94drumx3

Post by 94drumx3 »

so its probably been just a little over the "week" that was originally given as a deadline.
but just gettin my post in.
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

I think this should be the official "raise your post count" thread.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
SSR Mx-3

Post by SSR Mx-3 »

So..... Hondas are cool............................... LOL. Damn I am funny.
SSR Mx-3: Custom CAI, custom 2.25 Magnaflow Exhaust (high-flow cat, resonator, & muffler), Genie 4-1 Header, Tokico Blue Struts, H&R Lowering Springs, Corksport front and rear Strut Bars, SSR Competition Wheels (11 lbs), Corksport Short-Shifter, KVR Slotted Front Rotors w/ KVR Carbon FIber Break Pads.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 RS

"God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."- C.S. Lewis
PushnFords

Post by PushnFords »

My once....
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I think we need to put this in the "post doesnt count" section lol
Kirk95gs
Supporting Member

Post by Kirk95gs »

PushnFords wrote:My once....
Man take it easy! Stop spam posting!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

this thread should be under the FAILED thread... because it is definately not even close to being the longst thread ever :x
PushnFords

Post by PushnFords »

Kirk95gs wrote:
PushnFords wrote:My once....
Man take it easy! Stop spam posting!
Right back at you...if you think it is spam posting give me an example of a worthless post that I put in a thread where someone was asking for information. Take a look at the first page of this thread...not a speck of useful information on here and people simply wanting posts to make this the longest thread so that is what I did. It's not like I've been going through here and posting worthless stuff on good threads...I've chimed in when I can contribute and only made comments that weren't technically useful on threads that didn't matter.

I'm not sure why you guys require 30 posts to post stuff for sale when you obviously watch new members so close. Not that hard to edit true spammers. I'm simply trying to get access to the classifieds...it is beneficial to everyone. I made a few bucks, you guys get some parts that are obviously in high demand or hard to find, and I keep decent parts from being crushed. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and have insisted on making all but local sales there for mutual buyer/seller protection. Not only that but I'm selling these parts pretty damn cheap. That front air dam that started at .98? Mine! Rear spoiler started at the same price! One guy wanted a starter and power steering pump...that pump is a PITA to pull. I got them both off and found the cheapest ones on eBay and then set up an auction for HALF of that price for him to buy. Do you really think it was worth my time and labor to pull those parts for $22.50? NO!! But I hate scrapping cars that have a following with people trying to fix them up... I'm not some 15 year old kid asking how to put a cold air induction on his car either. I've been restoring and wrenching on cars for years and I've offered some good advice on this board.

Derek

Return to “Off-Topic”