My Son Dancing!

Off-Topic Discussions
SmoothMX3

My Son Dancing!

Post by SmoothMX3 »

Finally, I figured out how to get stuff off my phone on to the computer. lmao
I finally got the video of my son on photobucket and everyone of my friends that sees this video think it's cute, and hella funny. the pose's, I did not teach him. he learns all that from tv.. he now tries to break dance, and i must admit... he's not that bad for only being 4 years old. lol

here you go folks, have a good laugh!

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q249 ... 081938.flv" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: My Son Dancing!

Post by Custommx3 »

LMAO
OldMan

Post by OldMan »

Kids are great entertainment. Enjoy them while you can, they grow up so fast.

OldMan
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

Don't worry man, I am!
My son just totally trips me out. He so halarious, but way cute. Me and the wife get alot of video and pictures of the kids. I just thought we would share the fun!
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
OldMan

Post by OldMan »

Thanks for that, it made me laugh too. :lol:

OldMan
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

My Son stared dancing to all music this week, its so funny. He can barley walk, but dances.. not like yours of course :) Mines just 1 year old.
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

Kids are the funniest people. It's really amazing at the things they say and do. My son walks around the house sayin... "Man Gotta Do, What Man Gotta Do!" ...
It just trips me out hearing him say that. I've kinda been hard on him to learn different things, but it's helped. He now rides his bike without training wheels. He first got his bike on christmas, first time ever riding a bike. He then was riding his bike with training wheels for about 1 month. After a month on the training wheels, I gave it a shot... even though the wife didn't want me to. I took his training wheels off, told him to hold on and I pushed his bike while he was on it... oh yea, I had to let go. I let go and he peddled 2 times. After that it was a wrap. He learned that night, in our garage. My daughter just turned 3, but she got her bike on christmas also, but she was 2 then. She is still riding with training wheels. I enjoy spending time with them but just rencently have I got to really spend time with them now that the wife works... and works nightshift at that.
PushnFords

Post by PushnFords »

That's funny! I have a kid due in June....can't wait!

Derek
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

lol I can't wait to have kids! :D

Return to “Off-Topic”