Presidential election

Off-Topic Discussions
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

Large gov gets us into alot of trouble and we are loosing alot of freedom because of it. Ever heard of the Fu#$ing Gestapo yea if we are not carefull we will be the 4th reich.
JFK, Lincoln, Jefferson were all great presidents n war was the last thing they all wanted. Maybe i'm the only one who loses sleep at night knowing shiet is hitting the fan, but something has to be done and someone with a full brain has to be elected. CFR must go down in flames!

danmyers686 I'm glad u r not old enough to vote your idea on who should be pres showed why young people should never vote LQTM
Last edited by V8KOMX3 on September 17th, 2007, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
Volones

Post by Volones »

Ideally I'd like to see Kucinich in the white house. He's against war, and actually voted against the invasion of Iraq. Sadly, I don't see him getting the nomination since he's considered a "fringe" candidate, and not given the press that the front-runners are. So, I'll be voting for Obama in '08. I like what the man has to say, and I like that his campaign is primarily funded by individual citizens making small donations. If you really want to see something other than "politics as usual", then you have to do something unusual, and I made my first ever political donation to his campaign.

In my opinion, and as a resident of CO, I feel that Tancredo is a joke as a candidate. His views are wildly unpopular both in congress and in his home state. The only reason he gets re-elected is because he's a Republican, and in his district that's all he needs. But lets get real, the US is not going to build an "immigration wall" to keep illegal immigrants out of the country, it's too reminiscent of the Berlin Wall, and would invoke the same feelings. Tancredo is running solely to try to give credibility to his personal political beliefs, not because he feels he has any chance of winning (he doesn't).

Vol!
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
Tropical Emerald 1993

Post by Tropical Emerald 1993 »

so much about freedom of speech in America:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re:

Post by mitmaks »

Infinity wrote:you actually believe hillary would ever let bill in on any politics? the only reason she stayed with him is so that she can be where she is now.(running for office)
it sure will help her out and Clinton will be good adviser for her if she wins, not that Obama is stupid. hopefully one of them wins, no more republicans, we need our economy to go up and stop worrying about wars for a while, bringing our economy up.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
PushnFords

Re: Presidential election

Post by PushnFords »

Anyone but Hilary...still debating between the other two.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Presidential election

Post by cjthor »

between hilary, obama and Mccain I would choose Hilary. Obama is going to end funding for the space program, is not a fan of people owning guns, and has no experience. Mccain is more of the same ole bush. At lease hilary has some experience and will more than likely start chipping away at the national debt!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S

Return to “Off-Topic”