Custom Intake mani

New product ideas and status of new product development postings.
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Custom Intake mani

Post by V8KOMX3 »

I am in the process of creating a custom intake mani for my KLZE so I wanted to offer it for all KLZE's. Would anyone be interested? I'm thinking the price would be in the $900- $1500 range. Should be aluminum I don't have all the specs yet but it will be similar to the round one that was sold on here not to long ago.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Custom Intake mani

Post by Custommx3 »

Good luck. One company tried that already.

Who will be building it? Do they flowbench test?
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Re: Custom Intake mani

Post by V8KOMX3 »

I have a friend (Carlo) in South Florida who made one for a Supra, his vette and a few other cars. He has been a mechanic for many many years and he use to build Ferraris and Raced cars for many years as well. He will be the overseing and design guy of the project while my other friend who owns a shop in Weston will be doing the fab work ect. I am not sure if they will flow bench it or not, because Carlo has such a gift with design I know it will perform very well. I guess when I get mine done I can always flow bench it if need be. This isn't going to be some mass produce deal it will be by order only. And its not going to happen overnight as I have to front my money for it and money is not my strong suite at the moment, but will be in the next 3-6 month range.
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE

Return to “New Product Development”