Poll: What do you guys do for a living?

Off-Topic Discussions
95 rs

Re: Poll: What do you guys do for a living?

Post by 95 rs »

kirk95gs.... i was in the same situation when i played serious hockey ( could have played in the whl for lethbridge) i ended up going through 8 one piece sticks that were priced at 250 a stick.... let alone all the other equipment... lol i think in one year i spent $3500 on sticks and equipment.... where did it get me??? no wheres other then pulling wrenches working for a service manager who use to be a salesman that think you should live to work not work to live...... but i wanna get back into it.... need to find a team to play for.... im thinking the maple leafs sinc eany joe blow off the street can play for them..... :D
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
seboroth

Post by seboroth »

Truck driver
95' Mazda Mx-3
1986 bmw 325e-rust in peace
1996 Subaru Outback-Sold
2002 Bmw 325XIT
Kirk95gs
Supporting Member

Post by Kirk95gs »

95 rs wrote:kirk95gs.... i was in the same situation when i played serious hockey ( could have played in the whl for lethbridge) i ended up going through 8 one piece sticks that were priced at 250 a stick.... let alone all the other equipment... lol i think in one year i spent $3500 on sticks and equipment.... where did it get me??? no wheres other then pulling wrenches working for a service manager who use to be a salesman that think you should live to work not work to live...... but i wanna get back into it.... need to find a team to play for.... im thinking the maple leafs sinc eany joe blow off the street can play for them..... :D
HAHA thats gold!

Yeah I played a little Junior (Warlords) Could not do it though. I was 17 trying to go to school/work/4 a week practice and 2 games a week. Was to much. And I knew I wasn't going anywhere. Now I play for a couple teams two beer leauges lol. I also play in a Sr. Mens leauge. Mostly ex-juniors, university or just any skilled player.. well some skilled some just to fill the bench LOL.. I love playn.. Only time away from my "Life" . Love just sitting back talking to the boyz after the game having a couple.
PushnFords

Post by PushnFords »

Went to school for automotive restoration and restored cars for a few years. Moved to hook up with a girl...wife now. But no restoration shops around so I'm back in school for mechanical engineering.

Return to “Off-Topic”