F/S: 93 MX-3 RS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

F/S: 93 MX-3 RS

Post by ProjekMX3 »

I'm selling my 93 MX-3 RS because I'm buying a GS so I can do the KLZE swap. The car has 86,825 miles on it right now. Its in good condition. It has a set of brand new Yokohama YK420 tires that are about two weeks old. Also the tires have been siped so they have great traction in all weather conditions. It also has a custom made cold air intake with a K&N filter, Premium Bosch Spark Plug Wires, NGK Platinum Spark Plugs, a teardrop muffler, and an air breather. The car also has a great sound system. It has a set of Pioneer TS-A1670 speakers with 180 watts max each in the front. In the back there is a Set of Pioneer TS-A1680 speakers with 220 watts max each. Accompanied by a nice pioneer deck. Some of the interior mods are custom painted dash, euro indiglo reverse glow gauges. Oil was changed three weeks ago. Also the car is an automatic. For more information email me at: Piranhapro@chartermi.net.
92 GS, 210 psi per cylinder KL-101 Engine, Pacesetter Exhaust, Centerforce DF, CAI, Hi Flow Cat, Headers.
By Spring 06: Megasquirt and FPR
By Fall 06: KL-31 Heads with Interprep Cams
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

Re: F/S: 93 MX-3 RS

Post by ProjekMX3 »

bump
92 GS, 210 psi per cylinder KL-101 Engine, Pacesetter Exhaust, Centerforce DF, CAI, Hi Flow Cat, Headers.
Sand Wizard

Post by Sand Wizard »

how much
I Just Do What The Lil' Voices Tell Me!
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

Post by ProjekMX3 »

2700 US but I plan on waiting to sell it until july so I can trade up for another mx3. That price is only because the tires are three weeks old and cost 400 and the speakers are worth 200 as well as a few other parts that I have added. Piranhapro@chartermi.net
onelovemx3

Post by onelovemx3 »

i have a gs and i was wondering what the klz swap is exactly bc im looking for a faster bigger engine for my car
92 Mazda MX-3 1.8 Litre V6, custom cat back exhaust with Ractive muffler, NGK spark plug wires,white interior, stock gs rims w/ lo profile cooper zeon tires, (recommend those tires awesome handling and smooth ride, expensive though), altezzas, (thnx omenmx3). thats all for now folks
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

The klze is a jspec v6 out of the 626's and mx6. I know there is more, but im not totally sure on some of them. Go to the v6 section and do a search for klze. You will come up with tons of info on those engines. If you look at sunsengines.com you will find a klze for 950 plus shipping. Get an ecu from lazzyie for what, 200 or so??? Get an upgraded clutch and aluminum flywheel for around 500 and u will be good to go with a near 200 HP engine. OH yeah, if you were to get an RS you could do the bpt swap and have around 180 HP, and that is if you keep the engine stock. A few upgrades and you can have well over 200. If you are curious about the bpt, do a search in the 4 cylinder section. I myself was going to do that on my old RS, the total would have came to around 3grand, and that is with me doing the install.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

Post by ProjekMX3 »

The car also now has blacked out taillights. The taillight bulbs have been replaced with xenon bulbs so everything is perfectly legal in respects to them. They are completely blacked out. I will have pictures within the next week or two.
ProjekMX3
Supporting Member

Post by ProjekMX3 »

Here is a link to a better description of the car as well as some pictures. My Cardomain

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”