[FS] SHOWCAR 92 MX-3 body only (good deal)

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
shab4life

[FS] SHOWCAR 92 MX-3 body only (good deal)

Post by shab4life »

Engine was removed and sold, car has to go as I have 4 others and a bike and need room.
Includes full bodykit as seen on pictures, 17 inch BSA chrome rims and 2x10inch clarion pro series subs and amp.
THIS IS ONLY THE BODY, NO ENGINE IS GIVEN, I have a spare tranny that the buyer could have and other goodies.

I am asking 2500$ and am in the OTTAWA area. This is a great deal.. someone can add a KLZE in here for like 1500$ and resell this for over 6000$.

Car is V6, 5spd... if anyone is interested and would make a serious offer email or PM me.

jasondamour@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS SOLD
1993 Mazda Mx-3 SE SOLD
1994 Mazda Mx-3 ZE SOLD
1992 Mazda Mx-3 KLZE-T
MaX3

Re: [FS] SHOWCAR 92 MX-3 body only (good deal)

Post by MaX3 »

DANG! If only this was posted a week earlier.... I have the engine and transmission and would love to have put it in this amazing shell...

Good luck on the sale, :cry: I already spent my cash.
He who has the most toys wins!
ElectricEnergy

Re: [FS] SHOWCAR 92 MX-3 body only (good deal)

Post by ElectricEnergy »

Ohhhh man, i want that pretty bad. Too bad it wouldn't survive the crappy roads here in Saskatoon. It'd definitely be my daily driver. ;)

David.
KL-ZE Swap - OBX SS Headers - 2.5" Exhaust - Falken Azenis Tires - H&R Springs - ZX-2 Struts - CAI - Front & Rear Tower Bar - AWR Motor Mounts - 100hp wet shot (yet to be tested)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”