fx bumper for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Gro Harlem

Re: fx bumper for sale

Post by Gro Harlem »

300 to ship a bumper?? It cost $180 to ship my GTR motor all the way across the country, and it weighed 300 lbs!!
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

I think what he means is the price for the bumper in US funds is around $260-280, and to ship it, the TOTAL price, would be in US funds around $330-360. That's not the shipping price alone, it's for the bumper shipped.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

yes thank you 2fazzed thats what i meant i meant that its aroud those prices in us funds and then the prices shipped and that justan estimate
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

no pics sorry but trust me it aint bad if im still useing it, it aint bad and price wont be to much to vancouver check.and price 380 cnd
92 mx3,lime green paint 18 inch motegi mr7's,blitz front n rear bumper,fx side skirts,isotta wheel,ractive seats,ractive gtr aluminum wing,apexi exhaust, www.cardomain.com/id/livin_lime_mazda
heattreated

Post by heattreated »

Still got the bumper hangin around??? <p>very interested.. how much to ship to vancouver <p>and any pics of the crack ???
to all civics "want to race?"
Justin Evans

Post by Justin Evans »

Is the bumper still for sale or what?
Send me an e-mail so we can discuss shipping.
Quartermaster92Y@hotmail.com
***DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!!!!***
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

hey guys up date i still have to fx bumper for sale or trde for the blitz front and if u have the blitz rear ill pay cash for that and trade the front or just sell it but anyways if ur intrested drop a line and check my website for pics thats it peace
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

also will nogotiate price peace
D_Gagne

Post by D_Gagne »

common guys... anyone ill wait it out a few more days then ill just give it away to my gurl freind

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”