Rear seat swap from an Integra

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MaX3

Rear seat swap from an Integra

Post by MaX3 »

I have come across a set of leather seats, front and back from a 1995 Integra. I know I can swap the rails for the front, but I wonder if anyone has tried a non mx3 rear seat? The 1995 Integra model doesnt have a middle seat in the back so I was hoping I can find a way of getting them in there.

Thanks
He who has the most toys wins!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Rear seat swap from an Integra

Post by Mooneggs »

I don't think anyone has dones this... post up pics if you decide to go through with the conversion!
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

Im not too sure the front rails will directly swap to the integra seats. Got pics?
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

I will take pics. I am taking the rails off the MX3 cloth seats and putting them on the Integra seats. Its the rear seat that is going to be the fun one to modify.
Urbanconcept

Post by Urbanconcept »

MaX3 wrote:I will take pics. I am taking the rails off the MX3 cloth seats and putting them on the Integra seats. Its the rear seat that is going to be the fun one to modify.
Please do. If its that easy to swap seats from an Integra to the mx, I could have leathers in the car by tomorrs.
Friendship is like pissing your pants: Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.
seboroth

Post by seboroth »

very interesting guys please post pics, I too would like to see if it would fit so that I can have options.
95' Mazda Mx-3
1986 bmw 325e-rust in peace
1996 Subaru Outback-Sold
2002 Bmw 325XIT
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

Sorry that I havent got around to the modding of the interior of the car. I started to get some offers on both the leather seats and on the car, and I didnt think it was worth it to throw the seats in and not make the money back.

If you are looking at picking up leather seats from an integra, make sure its a Generation 3 model as the center console can be removed from the bottom of the rear seats. The Generation 2 rear seat is one piece that has 3 spots which will not fit the hump in the middle of the MX3.

If the weather would warm up a bit around here, I could finish the car.

Return to “Appearance”