MX3 MEET MAY 18TH IN WOODSTOCK.Any past owners also welcome!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
relisys_3200

Re: london ontario and surrounding area we should meet!

Post by relisys_3200 »

Possibly, if I can get the car ready by then
Brandon
1992 MX-3 GS-ZE
inferno94

Post by inferno94 »

Anyone interested in inviting the protege/323 community? I personally will be bringing my 323 my fiancee will likely come with her pro and my lil bro has a pro too and would come if he isn't working.
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

well i guess i got this going and me personally have no problem with 323/proteges comin so sure i guess the more the marrier..hell my friend might come with his boosted 240sx!
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
inferno94

Post by inferno94 »

Anyone think meeting at A&W would be ok? Woodstock's A&W holds cruise nights for classics and has a large parking lot of a box mall attached to it. I could confirm with them if nessissary but I think it would be cool as long as people aren't doing burnouts in the parking lot or anything.

Could meet up at 2ish get something to eat and go for a cruise....20 car mazda convoy!

Opinions?
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

well everyone start posting your vote for london woodstock etc....just make sure that when you pick a location make sure the lot is close to the 401 so its easy for everyone to find it!
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dclxvi

Post by dclxvi »

Well, the A&W lot is right next to the 401.. so that's my vote
IrishNinja

Post by IrishNinja »

Woodstock sounds good to me, so that's my vote, and I really want a RB or Orange float now.
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

im only about 45 mins away from there so thats fine for me a&w sounds good to since its off the 401 anyone who isnt familiar with that location i will put mapquest directions on here on how to get there but its not hard to find i think i have even been there. So im going to say this meet is pretty much official ....... sunday may 18th/08 woodstock at a&w parking lot 1pm... mx3 meet for all us ontario guys.....hopefully we have a decent turn out...i personally wont know any of you most likely so i look forward to meeting you all. and thank you all in advance for participating in this and i have to say i started this thread months ago and its been pretty sucessful, it went further then i imagined it going! - import_fan7 aka chris.
Last edited by import_fan7 on April 1st, 2008, 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
inferno94

Post by inferno94 »

Cool I have another 323er coming from london so how many ppl will be showin? I would be nice to have a count. I have one or two other cars coming with me so probably three here.

Then import fan, irishninja, dclxvi, maybe relisys_3200, JeremyP, a club protege guy, and my three makes 9 not counting others who posted earlier but haven't said anything since.

On another note, finished my rebuild at 11:15pm hopefully its broken in enough to have some fun with boost by the meet.
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

cool stuff...im hopeing for 10-15 people...il leave the post open anyone who is attending just post in and ill write it down and closer to the meet ill post the count of who said they were comin...more are yet to come since its over a month away!
dclxvi

Post by dclxvi »

Glad to see this thing is finally happening!! Thanks Import_fan! I've posted a few links so hopefully some of the Woodstock guys show up. Now I just hope AWR sends me the RIGHT motor mount in time :(
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

no problem man ive been wanting to do a real meet for quite sometime and decided the time was right to do it this year since my car looks wise and semi performance wise is done! can't wait for this to come!....since money is an issue im holding off till next year to do my turbo setup otherwise my car would be ripped apart by the time this meet happened.
inferno94

Post by inferno94 »

lol... my car looks like poop and goes like stink. But then again I have a pretty new truck to drive when I want to go slow.
mx3Burnz

Post by mx3Burnz »

ill come but im stock :( but i will need a map because i have no idea where i will be going lol
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

lol thats cool dude... thats fine...stock,done totally up or whatever come to this meet we want to see you and your mx3 !

Return to “MX-3 Meets”