[FS] 1992 MX3 GS NEW PRICE!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MaX3

[FS] 1992 MX3 GS NEW PRICE!

Post by MaX3 »

1992 MX3 GS, Black, all power options working -$700 this thing has to go!
-automatic
-runs great
-done a bit of work myself, but needs a bit more for a safety and I am not capable in doing it.
-replaced all 4 rotors and pads on each
-patched surface rust
-installed Civic side skirts
-need to replace a front balljoint
-need a rear sway bar link kit
-need to replace the rear brake calipers

-if it doesnt sell soon.. I will chop it up for parts!

If you have the parts and the know how, you can get this car going.

email me if interested, I am in the Kitchener area.

seankelly at nonline.net

Thanks
Last edited by MaX3 on April 3rd, 2008, 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
He who has the most toys wins!
Matt

Re: [FS] 1992 MX3 GS -$800

Post by Matt »

Hey man im from guelph. If you decide to keep this lemme know what it needs for safety, I have owned 6 of these, 5 of which I purchased cheap, did the work myself and sold for profit. Its only about 20 mins from me to you so I can show you how to do most the stuff. Welding and such I dont do myself though. LMK

Herpee@gmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for msn
Matt Herbert for facebook.
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

Thanks Matt. What would we need to do this work? I presume from what the mechanic quoted me on with doing the work, that its all labour intensive. If you think you can replace these things or help me then I would gladly pay you for your time. I just need to source out the parts. I have a bit of room in my garage to do the work, but thats after i park it tight against the one wall. I would glady keep this, I am just getting discouraged by the work that is needed... plus I need a daily driver and I sold my truck before I got this on the road... thats why I thought I would just sell it and move on!

Thanks for the offer. What is your schedule like this week and weekend or next weekend?
Matt

Post by Matt »

If you that list above is what you need, i can call around I have mechanic friends who get discounts at different places like carquest and can see what I can come up with. most of the stuff I should be able to do in the driveway I sold my jacks and stands so you will need those. two stands and a jack combo is like $48 at crappy tire. I picked up two of them before very useful for little things

I will have to talk to a friend about sway bare link kit as I don't believe I have done them before (unless I just didnt realize what I was doing) I have small toolbox with most of the stuff needed for rotors and pads, balljoints, as well as rear calipers. But send me an email I check that often, more so then the forum.

Herpee@gmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Once you learn / see how to do it once, its very easy to do. LMK.
I will let you know when i will be able to head out there.
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

Until its sold, I have nothing better to do than fix it! If we can get the other stuff done, then I can pay a shop to do at least one of the things! I have a pump jack and two jack stands already... its just fun using a small jack to raise the car high enough so I can use the pump jack!

I can post a question in the forum about changing a rear sway bar link and see what is suggested. The rotors and pads are already done.. just need to change the rear calipers and the ball joint.....

I will be in touch.
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

Just in case you didnt know what a Black GS model looks like... :lol:
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

Hey Matt.. I have got a PM from one of the members who has the calipers and Balljoint.. just need to the sway bar link .. oh and the left front brake line is pissing out when you push the pedal.. I think that needs to be replaced too!
Matt

Post by Matt »

fun fun lol. I got a flare tool kit. brake line isnt that expensive off hand i forget what size of line (been over 2 years since I bought and installed them on mine) as for the black GS, thats the only way to go lol I owned 3 of em. PM or email me a way to get into contact with you outside of the net.

Ill keep in touch though, this weekend coming up looks good for me so far.
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

Grrrr... I am running into some money issues.... I need to sell this I think.
MaX3

Re: [FS] 1992 MX3 GS -$700

Post by MaX3 »

SALE BUMP! $700
mazdags94

Re: [FS] 1992 MX3 GS NEW PRICE!

Post by mazdags94 »

If you cant sell it whole, would you be willing to sell me the rims and tires on it? How is the tread looking on it? I live in Buffalo, NY 14075 so let me know if we can work something out. thanks

Brian
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

The rims and tires are great... but would you come over the border to pick them up? I am 1.5hrs away from Niagara Falls... shipping would be silly on this set. I am almost tempted to use these on my Contour if and when I start to part this out.. just waiting to hear on a interested buyer.
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

I would be more than willing to come and pick them up actually. What price would you be looking at for them? Also, how many miles on the tires? I'm very interested.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

Also, since you have a GS, what is the condition of the front seats? I would imagine that they are the style that resemble the letter "A". I would also be interested in those as well. I could even arrange a trade for RS seats if you would still like to sell the car and have seats in it.
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

The cloth seats are shot, but I have leather seats from an integra GSR that was going to go in instead. No idea how many miles on the tires, I will do the quarter test picture and post it for you .

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”