MX3 MEET MAY 18TH IN WOODSTOCK.Any past owners also welcome!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
inferno94

Re: london ontario and surrounding area we should meet!

Post by inferno94 »

Spring time in London sounds good my as car doesn't go out in the snow. I probably won't have my mx3 done then but a 323 is close enough right?
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

that will work man....come out to talk and hang should be a good time!
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
inferno94

Post by inferno94 »

This thread has been silent for a while but whats everyones opinion on a meet on may 24 weekend? I know it's too cold for me to go to the cottage so what about then?
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

we can maybe work that see what others think...dont know if ill still have my mx3 anymore since im trying to sell it but if i do ill be bringing it.
1995 MX3 RS - SOLD :(..... i will remain on this site!......hopefully buying a v6 mx3 spring 09!!!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2564737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
IrishNinja

Post by IrishNinja »

Hey 'MaX3', I'm in Waterloo. What size group can you get?
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

depends on who wants to show up and if the date we pick is good for everyone but i see at least 6 maybe more showin up so far
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

proud to say that i am no longer selling my mx3 and i am keeping it as my weekend/cruising car my daily driver now is a 2001 celica gts which is much faster then the mx3 but ive put alot of time, money and work into the mx3 and cant part with it..so its stricktly for meets/shows/weekend cruising.
IrishNinja

Post by IrishNinja »

How about we choose some dates, take a vote and centralize the location based on the loactions of who voted. How does that sound for everyone?
dclxvi

Post by dclxvi »

As long as the snow's gone by the date you guys pick, I'm down.

Inferno I'm from Woodstock aswell.. why havne't I seen you around?
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

im saying sometime in may area just to make sure no more snow and it should be nice enough out and not cold as hell and im voting a sunday because most can handle that and thats literally the only day i can because i practically work 6 days a week!
dclxvi

Post by dclxvi »

I second May. Re-build should be done by then and the snow will have subcided. I'm also voting on a weekend.. maybe the second, third, or forth sunday of the month?
import_fan7
Supporting Member

Post by import_fan7 »

that works for me....since starting the thread im going to say may 18th which is a sunday...its the long weekend that weekend so most should be off on the monday as well so i think that sunday might be good...the sunday before is mothers day so thats out of the question im sure ...well all that want to do this meet post on here and tell me if your down for may 18/08 sunday if i get at least 6 people to say yes then this will be the date!
dclxvi

Post by dclxvi »

Im down with may 18th/08.

Do we have a location yet?
inferno94

Post by inferno94 »

As of right now may 18th looks good. Location wise if people are coming from london and kw why not Woodstock it's in the middle and two of us are already here?

Correct me if I'm wrong but stores should be closed that day right? If so we could use the box mall parking lot in town here since Toyota stole our autox course :evil:.
IrishNinja

Post by IrishNinja »

The Date and location sounds good to me. Maybe we could tally up who from the KW area is going and organize an mx-3 convoy ( lol ) to head out to Woodstock. I can just picture it, damn that would be sick.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”