how would u do this or make it work ???

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
93mx-3boy

how would u do this or make it work ???

Post by 93mx-3boy »

hey i see alot of people with honda civic front clips on there mazda mx-3's i was just really wondering how would you do that would the parts just connect on like normal or would u need to do alot of work to make it fit and also what year of honda would work best...i have been looking around for the answer and just cant find it
Last edited by 93mx-3boy on March 26th, 2008, 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sk8erdude802

Re: how would u do this or make it work ???

Post by sk8erdude802 »

Its not a front clip. Theyve fitted a set of projectors from a civic in there and cut the body to mold them in.

Steve-O
93' MX-3 GS SE ZE - Sold to Acheron1502! SOLD!!!

93' MX-3 GS SE - R.I.P. K8 with Integra CAI, HEI mod, Koni inserts with H&R's,drift kit, Kicker KX400.1 and KX200.2 amps, 2 kicker 12s, set of 6x9's. Custom trunk enclosure

MyFeedBackThread
^^^^^ Click on image for my work log ^^^^^
Limegreen mx-3

Re: how would u do this or make it work ???

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

heads up do a search on any info u want to know about UR MX-3.. just letting u know.. if u can't find it state that u at least search don't lie.. well find out..

you new guys get blasted on here for asking ?s that have been answered 100's even 1,000's of times before.. u get the point it gets kind of tiring if u know what i mean..

not trying to be mean to u even i got bashed on here when i was new member or what u call a (NOOBIE) because i ask without searching believe me i got straighten out.. as will you..

all the info u want to know in on here u just have to look for it or if u can't find someone on here can link it to u..
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”