[FS] Parting out or selling 92 GS - Price Drop

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mazdags94

Re: [FS] Parting out or selling 92 GS - Price Drop

Post by mazdags94 »

I live in Hamburg, NY right outside of Buffalo. I wish we could work something out for those seats. I live within the state, just on the opposite side. If you happen to visit the area, I would take them off of your hands. I say this only because I do not have enough time to drive across the state and you do not want to ship. Let me know if you have any ideas.... :(
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
fi addict

Post by fi addict »

mazdags94 - I am sorry to say to you that I have a pending buyer 2 states away (about 2.5hrs drive) and the trip to Buffalo is far too far make to drop off the seats. I think we both know that buffalo is about 7 hrs away from me. The closest I could get is the Catskills region should the other buy flake (although they have been doing a fine job staying intouch) would this be a good meeting point?

fromtornashes - I will dive under and take a look at the crossmember. I was pulling parts in the rain last weekend and let's just say that area was too wet.

teribble - I dont think shipping the frontbumper will be possible but shoot me an email and we can talk about it. (what shipping will cost , how to pack it and such...)

everyone interested - the front lip started slitting during removal. I will take pictures and if someone wants it we will talk about.

Barambambase - airbox and hose looks good but I have the hardware mixed in a bin. do you NEED the hardware? email me.
Garage (sort of)
99 Acura Integra GSR-T (totaled)
03 Mercedes Benz C230K (rear upgrade from 3.27 to 3.67 ratio) running strong at 108K miles
92 MX-3 v6 (that i wanted to twin turbo w/ an ht12 and ht15) - Parting out now!!!
90 MX-5 getting the rotary treatment
bdavis2005 @ gmail . com
feedback link -> http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62911" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Please e-mail me pictures of the front lip, I am interested, thank you! :)

steve@mazdaklub.sk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
greenstorm

Post by greenstorm »

any chance the wiring harness is for sale? if so please hit me with an email - patrick.halacy@uwrf.edu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
what kind of car IS that?
fi addict

Post by fi addict »

UPDATE:

Sorry didnt get a chance to take pictures of the lip this weekend.

The wire harness ... I need to see how bad I treated it bulling other stuff out.

the headlights are sold and shipped as of today ( 3/16)

AC compressor is being pulled (by my Pops w/in the week, car is at my folks house)

The seats are as good as sold (the buyer has been doing a great job of staying intouch AND SAID HE WILL TREAT ME TO A PHILLY CHEESE STEAK WHEN I GET THERE).

Barambambase - airbox and hose looks good.... Email me to work out a price

Jack cover.... I am so sorry! I get lost in the front of the car and keep forgetting REALLY SORRY!!!!

wiper and alt should have been received by now... any word Andrew?

FowlJesse... parts make it to you ok???

THANKS EVERYONE!!!
Garage (sort of)
03 Mercedes Benz C230K (rear upgrade from 3.27 to 3.67 ratio) running strong at 108K miles
92 MX-3 v6 (that i wanted to twin turbo w/ an ht12 and ht15) - Parting out now!!!
bdavis2005 @ gmail . com
feedback link -> http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62911" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Spotted

Post by Spotted »

Hey, from the pics it looks like the windows are power. How much for both regulators. It doesn't matter if the motors don't work, I need the mechanics. Can you send me a price shipped to 33321?
Thanks
:welder:
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

The parts made it perfectly. Thank you.
:)
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine »

I am looking for both rear brake rotors/calipers, drivers side rear wheel hub shipped to 94561?
you can email me at static_x_@hotmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'92 GS-no lip. Klze. no cat. phenolic spacers. no power steering. no a/c. hei mod. poly filled mounts. probinator chip. loud exhaust. b&m shifter. tokico struts. suspension tech springs. axxis 17 in rims.
'86 mr2-stock and still hauls a-- in curves.
'05 Gsxr-50 tooth stunt bike
MaX3

Post by MaX3 »

-need a front balljoint
-need a rear sway bar link kit
-need the rear brake calipers

Are these items still good and able to be removed and shipped to Kitchener, Ontario, Canada N2M5L2? Thanks
He who has the most toys wins!
fi addict

Post by fi addict »

Everyone:
Just so we all understand, At this point I need to keep the car mildly mobile so I can move it in and out of my folks driveway as needed. I can not sell any parts that will disable the care from be "move able".

BTW the driveway is on a hill so it sucks to move it anyway.

Green Machine - I can pull the calipers but do you NEED the rotors too? I am not sure about them coming off or being in prime condition.

Max3 - once the price is worked out on the calipers and rear sway I will pull them and shipped (if Green Machine does not show interest in the calipers ...first come first serve). Shoot me an email w/ an offer and please wait on the ball joint if possible.

Spotted - I will look into the regulators today. I dont have the driver side switch but I do have the passenger if you have interest.

Barambambase - airbox and hose looks good.... Email me to work out a price. still interested?

Jack cover(for get who right now).... I am so sorry! I get lost in the front of the car and keep forgetting REALLY SORRY!!!! Getting it in a couple hours and have we worked out a price?

seats - gone
AC comp - gone
headlights - gone
Wiper and Alt. - gone

Everyone - Email me or post. They seem to have slowed down and the weather is getting nice so it will be easy to pull everything now. Why dod everyone want parts like the oil pan plug when we had a foot of snow??? Was that a sick joke?

Thank you all thus far and I have plenty of parts to go.
Few examples:

Valve cover (s) - 35 each
Injectors (k8) - 45 (all six)
Fuelrails (2) - XX.oo ???
Throttle body - 70
Back seat / bench - XX.oo???
Fuel pump - XX.oo???
walbro 255lph fuel pump (brand new) - 100 (i have 2)
walbro 210lph fuel pump (brand new) - 90
92 GS dash - make offer
windshield (pick-up only)
Doors (pick-up only)
5 speed transmission- make offer
flywheel (lighter than the ones on the KL engines)- make offer (pick-up if possible)
speedo cluster- make offer
radio - 25
intake manifold - 50
mirrors - 30 each
rear view mirror - 25
rear / tail lights - 30 (each)
heater controls - 40
dimmer switch - 20
AC switch - 20
Wiper arms (w/ blades in okay condition) - 20
ECU - Make an offer
Cat / test pipe - 30
shift linkage - (Someone interested currently)
steering wheel - (Someone interested currently)
shifter - (Someone interested currently)
shift knob - (Someone interested currently)
TPS - (Someone interested currently)
Front bumper /nose - (Someone interested currently)
fenders -(Someone interested currently)
Garage (sort of)
bdavis2005 @ gmail . com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”