I like it.
100%
I don't like it.
No votes

Total votes: 10

93MX3KLZE-T

New to mx3.com

Post by 93MX3KLZE-T »

What's up everyone I just signed up to mx3.com but have been a member for probetalk for a year and a half. I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin and would like to know how many of you are around my area. I bought my mx3 two years ago completely stock for $2500. Scince then I have done a couple of mods and made it a little faster. Here is my cardomain page let me know what you think. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378198

Jeremy :twisted:
Raven95150

Post by Raven95150 »

Nice car! I am also new here, from Blaine, MN...a suburb of Minneapolis. I just picked up a 93 GS last weekend for $750. The automatic tranny is shot, and it needs a good cleaning up and detailing but seems to be in pretty good shape otherwise. I just need to get the MTX swap done.
AuctionHugh

Re: New to mx3.com

Post by AuctionHugh »

I'm new here too, my 94 is also totally stock. I like it. 128k and still runs great. Well, pretty great anyway.
prpfolife

Post by prpfolife »

i live in milwaukee too man and i jus picked up a 95 mx-3 5-speed about 5 months ago. i've put a couple things to it bucket seats exhaust system etc... any ways i've been tryin to find people in the area so they could give pointers and help that can make my car even faster than it is rite now. so let me kno wats good alrite peace
mx-3_4evr

Post by mx-3_4evr »

Well I live in Burnsville, MN Is there other people close by? Oh i have a 94 rs, Lost of experience with mx-3s. I have been working on them since my mom bought one back in 2001 lol so if any of you need help just let me know... Pretty soon I will start a work log... just keep tuned in =)
93MX3KLZE-T

Post by 93MX3KLZE-T »

prpfolife wrote:i live in milwaukee too man and i jus picked up a 95 mx-3 5-speed about 5 months ago. i've put a couple things to it bucket seats exhaust system etc... any ways i've been tryin to find people in the area so they could give pointers and help that can make my car even faster than it is rite now. so let me kno wats good alrite peace
Where in Milwaukee do you live? I'm always looking for people that like these cars around here. You should pm me with your phone number and we could meet up and shoot the sh*t. Is your mx3 a gs or se?

Jeremy
93 MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, T304E ***SOLD***
221.9 whp 219.0 wtq @ 5 psi untuned
13.4 @ 108 mph
neutral
Supporting Member

Post by neutral »

I live in Midatlantic MD. Sweet ride. Freshen that puppy with new paint and it'll look like a car ten yrs newer than its model year. Timeless stylin aye.
Image -Jim

Return to “Mid-West USA MX-3 Club”