Mazda Cx-9 Dockable Entertainment System Uses Nintendo GBA

Off-Topic Discussions
Nd4SpdSe

Mazda Cx-9 Dockable Entertainment System Uses Nintendo GBA

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

http://jalopnik.com/358326/mazda-dockab ... ld-gameboy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mazda is very proud to announce its Dockable Entertainment System that will be optional in the 2008 Mazda CX-9. Any kind of an entertainment system with a dock is awesome, except in this case when the docking gadget is the Gameboy Advance. Yes, the Gameboy Advance--technically four generations old--is now supported by the 2008 Mazda CX-9. The press release is quick to call it the "world's most popular video game platform," which may be a bit of a fabrication. Regardless, the idea of being able to dock a portable gaming system in an in-car entertainment system is a great. But it's a shame that Mazda dropped the ball and didn't look into which Gameboy is the current standard. Either that, or Mazda's PR team needs to get some facts straight. The Dockable Entertainment System with Game Boy Advance is available in the Moonroof and Bose packages in the CX-9 for $1,400.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Mazda Cx-9 Dockable Entertainment System Uses Nintendo GBA

Post by Mooneggs »

I feel like I'm reading an article from 2004 :|

timewwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppppppp
Volones

Re: Mazda Cx-9 Dockable Entertainment System Uses Nintendo GBA

Post by Volones »

No Nintendo DS support?!?