I'm back, with another one!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
SmoothMX3

I'm back, with another one!

Post by SmoothMX3 »

Well ... I see the forums are still alittle active. Damn this feels good being back to this site.

Ahh, (cough) Sorry, you dont even know who i am. I once had an account on this forum, but i dont remember what my username is. The e-mail i had to it was (blakeab84@yahoo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) ... Anyways, I used to own a black, 93 mx3. It was the car i loved but their were things i wanted but didnt have in the car. First off, I wanted a v6 instead of a 4cyl motor. I also wanted power windows etc...
I loved the car, but at the time i didnt have money to do anything to it except throw on a fart can and a intake. Basicly it was the hopeless wonder. So, your wondering what happen to my black mx3? I was screwed over from the dealership i bought it from. They took it from me. If you have the time, here is the story... If not, skip this part.

(Paid $1000.00 down on the car from a buy here pay here place. They made me pay by weekly. I was late 1 week and they told me i couldnt be late again and that i have to give them $90.00 for a late fee, and some other fee. Also they wanted proof of full coverage insurace. So, that day my wife gave them 90 dollars and proof of full coverage insurance. -insurance cost me 250 dollars because i was younger and went to a pos insurance place. Well, Three days later, I went home on my lunch break and their are 2 guys saying i had to bring my car back to the car lot, they are repoing my car. So i go to the car lot to see what the hell is going on. The owner of the dealership tells me since i myself didnt give them the money and proof of insurance that i cant keep the car. I tell him that my wife brung everything. He then tells me he knows but he wanted me to bring it. So they took my car. He then tells me if i want it back ill have to pay him $800.00 for towing fees. So i said fu** it. 1 Week later, i find out one of the employees kids wanted that specific car and thats the reason they wanted to take it.)

Wow, thats alot of writing.
So... a few years later, and after acouple cars. I find another mx3. This MX3 was green with a v6. hmmm ...My mouth was watering already. I had to look more into this mx3. not only did it have the spoiler like i wanted in the back, it also had power windows. To top it off, while i was drooling. I then see a sunroof. omg... the paint, brand new? yes.
Interior mint. Dash had one of those covers over it. ahh s---, i knew something had to be wrong with it, i thought to myself. I lift the dash cover up... Mint!
This car is perfect, except for maybe 2 or 3 small dents they didnt feel before painting it. I go into the office, and the man pulls up my credit. he says "well, you dont have alot of bad credit, but the problem is that you dont have much at all. the only thing that i see bad is where you were late 9 times and each time over 90 days at another car lot." (Ok, stop right there. The car lot he is talking about is the one i got my other mx3 from. they lied on my credit and tottally screwed my credit up.) So, I then tell the man the story and thank god he seen that i was being honest. He sold me the car. I now have the car ive always wanted in my drive.

I bought 2 other cars before this new mx3 i just bought. I've been looking for a mx3 with v6 etc... since i lost my other one. I now have it and it feels awsome. glad to be back.
btw, i hope to hear from you guys soon. I know there is some heads still here right?
mx3junkee,mx3gurl, a few others. cant remember.

All this talk, heres something to look at.

93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
--- K8 was my gateway drug.
cabriolet

Re: I'm back, with another one!

Post by cabriolet »

those teal V6s always look so mint
-------------------------------------------------------
* White 92 MX3 GS * +bone stock K8+ NGK Iridium Plugs + 10.2mm Iridium wires + RAZO shift knob + 8000K HID kit + grant steering wheel [wtb] white fenders
mx-3_4evr

Post by mx-3_4evr »

Sorry to hear that you got ripped off! I hate dealerships! WOW that car is mint! If you don't mind me asking... how much did you pay for it?
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

(ack!** ... Sorry just seen i posted this in the wrong section. moved if need. thanks)

Sucks the stock front lip isnt still on it. Im probally just going to try to find a stock front lip, throw on my 17" ADR's (black w/chrome lip). I also have an extra set of coilovers that should fit. Where to find the lip though, any price ranges?
Thought the 1.8 would be alittle quicker, but it's just awful on low end power. oh well, it drives smooth.

I paid a FAT!, and i do mean fat $3995.00
It was pricey, but where im from... you dont see many of them that are in good condition and with a v6. I drove 45 min. away to get this one.
93 MX-3 2.5 KLZE - KL101 \\ H&R Springs \\ Short Shifter \\ 17" ADR Rims \\ 205/40/R17 Namkang Tires \\ Millenia Manifold \\ Rockford Amp \\ Rockford 12" Sub \\
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Congratulations!! Looks wonderful!! So what to say.. put your rims on and drive and drive, enjoy V6 as much as possible. :wink:
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Congrats!
She's beautiful.
I just got back on here myself (my story's on an off-topic post), and now that I think of it, I remember re-fiberglassing my old GS lip just before the wreck. I'm pretty sure I've still got it at home... I'll check on that next time I head back.
Welcome back!
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
nsklzemx3

Post by nsklzemx3 »

SmoothMX3 wrote: Sucks the stock front lip isnt still on it. Im probally just going to try to find a stock front lip, throw on my 17" ADR's (black w/chrome lip). I also have an extra set of coilovers that should fit. Where to find the lip though, any price ranges?
Thought the 1.8 would be alittle quicker, but it's just awful on low end power. oh well, it drives smooth.

I paid a FAT!, and i do mean fat $3995.00
dude thats not a bad price for the condition. where i'm from its hard to find a body that old that isnt riddled with rot. mine is good....but i doubt the undercarriage and nooks/crannies are as good as urs. i always found my 1.8 the same way. the hondas would haul a-- away from me til i hit 4 grand then i shot past them all the way to 65. i wonder if theres a eprom mod that can make better use of the vris in the low rpm range?
anyway....i "might" have a lip for ya. i just picked up a parts car and cuz its minus frikkin 0 and a blizzard every day around here i havent had a chance to see whats there. the car is red so if there's a lip...i'll let u kno.

congrats on the new baby :)
'93 MX3
A work in Progress
CURENT UPGRADES: Curved Neck KLZE/Option Import Headers/2.5" Exhaust/Valeo OEM Clutch/Yonaka Motorsports Gaskets & Silicone Tubing/Option Racing CAI/MBX Probe Addiction Wires/Fidanza Flywheel

My Aloha 8.2: http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t258/1981aloha27/Aloha 8.2
Matilta 20
Cygnus 20
Code 40
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

deleted your old user. It only had 6 posts.

zXBlakeXz was the user.

Welcome back :)
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

Nah, that was one i made just alittle while ago to find some seats. I made a account on mx-3 back in like 2005 or 2006. cant remember. i must have used another e-mail

ohh yea, i'd love to throw a lip on her.
It really is awsome to be back guys. kinda like that feeling when you just turned 16, and your ready to wake up in the morning to go drive your new car.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

That user was created march 28 2006 ;)
SmoothMX3

Post by SmoothMX3 »

Ahh ok. ty

Welp, dont want to waste any more of you guy's time. I guess ill find myself to the good 'ol search button some of us has grown to love. hehe

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”