[FS] Sold

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] Sold

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

He had 2 mx's one had a blown head that he had for awhile , and he sold it , he had another that was drivable the one on craigslist , he sold that too , He was going to buy another MX off this board off of ScooterBovine , but he assured me that he was going to take care of everyone first , I got all this information from him on AIM , but it seems as though he didn't take care of you guys .
Let me assure you that I in no way know him , just from this board , so I am not associated with him in any way.

But, Let me know If I can help you guys in any way , I might have some parts laying around that would help you out
Thanks
Kris

Kris -
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

That being said, since hes not doing as he said he would , call your and his local authorities, enough games.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

i already filed an internet fraud complaint against him, not sure how much help that is going to do...
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

Does anyone have his address? I can waste a weekend and go up there if you guys need me too. Just let me know.
Mazda.... What happens in the parking lot, stays in the parking lot
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Yes i have his address... I will IM you when i get home from work if you don't get it sooner.
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

mrmike420 wrote:Yes i have his address... I will IM you when i get home from work if you don't get it sooner.
here is his ad posted on jan 22nd
http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/548055424.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

He deleted it before I got to check it. LOL. I guess he thinks he's slick. I'll get it from Mrmike420. Thanks monty. Has anyone been able to contact him or his parents? Also, anybody who he owes something to, email me with what he owes you so I can make a list to show his parents. Thanks.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Hey lowflyinmx3... sorry, I totally forgot to send it to you yesterday when i got home from work... Had a lot of errands to run... But i will make sure i send it today...
~FUeGo~
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

No problem mike. just get it to me when you get a chance. thanks
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

I have his address and directions to his house.... I visited him a while back to pick up the leather seats I bought.
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

You are all welcome to come and visit me, that is not going to move anything along any faster. Me and Mike are trying to work something out and the RS spoiler will go out this weekend. PM me if you want my address ect...
Im a potential scammer, do not sell me anything as I owe others $$
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

What I want to know is...Do your parents know that you've been scamming people? Do they know that instead of trying to sell your car to pay these people back, instead you are willing to take a trade on it. You have no intentions on making good on your part. You have scammed these people out of their hard earned money, and people don't take kindly to that. I'm not coming to talk to you Dan, I'm coming to talk to your parents. That might get things moving. What do you think?
fromtornashes

Post by fromtornashes »

and what if his parents are not there your going to make a wasted trip. i hope it works out and thanks a lot for trying to help
RIP Matt
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

He can always make a call and let his parents know he's making a trip down there. :D I think there are two phone numbers listed for Dan, one might be a cell and the other his parents house.
~FUeGo~
lowflyinmx3

Post by lowflyinmx3 »

Ok...so I called the parents today and guess what? They did not no that he owed money to people. I talked to his mother and she said it would be taken care of. so hopefully something gets going on this for you guys.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”