[wtb] Front bumper for 95 MX3

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
Jcorrea81

[wtb] Front bumper for 95 MX3

Post by Jcorrea81 »

**I'm editing this due to new information I learned after posting this the first time**

Hey fellas,

I wrecked my car, does any have or know of a front bumper with the support in the back for sale near queens nyc for a price of $120 or less? Can any one also recommend what websites to visit for getting parts I could'nt find any website that has the bumper for sale. My car is a 4 CYL and according to the dealer a V6 bumper won't fit.. unless you know other wise for sure (everyone here seems to know alot) don't trouble yourself. I also need the lights for the whole left side.

-Juan C
Last edited by Jcorrea81 on January 24th, 2008, 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Juan C
94drumx3

Re: [wtb] Front bumper for 95 MX3

Post by 94drumx3 »

i have a stock bumper from a 94. Its kinda worn, but i'm getting a body kit soon. pm me if you think it will help or if you are interested at all.
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.
Jcorrea81

Post by Jcorrea81 »

It depends were your located? and the price I need the whole assembly not just the cover, can you get pics?
Juan C
94drumx3

Post by 94drumx3 »

sorry i thought you meant the front bumper cover not the whole thing. sorry.
Never be afraid to try...amateurs built the ark, professionals built the titanic.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”