[WTB] Splash Guards Shields

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
pauleatstoomuch

[WTB] Splash Guards Shields

Post by pauleatstoomuch »

I need 2 splash guards (driver and passenger sides). Please let me know if you have any. Prices with shipping to 32950.

Thanks
'94 Mx-3 RS - All Black - Fully Rebuilt B6 DOHC .020 over, CAI, 2 1/4" exhaust, SE Leather Seats, Pioneer DEH-P4000UB, JVC 6.5" in the doors, Rockford Fosgate 400W, 2 12" Dual Subs in Bandpass Box
cbrzx

Re: [WTB] Splash Guards Shields

Post by cbrzx »

You looking for front or rear?
pauleatstoomuch

I don't mean mud guards, I mean the plastic pieces that go under the front bumper, and stop water and grease from getting on the engine and the belts.

Thanks
'94 Mx-3 RS - All Black - Fully Rebuilt B6 DOHC .020 over, CAI, 2 1/4" exhaust, SE Leather Seats, Pioneer DEH-P4000UB, JVC 6.5" in the doors, Rockford Fosgate 400W, 2 12" Dual Subs in Bandpass Box
pauleatstoomuch

anyone?
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by umcamara »

Might be a good part to get from an auto-wrecker. That way you'll get all the proper screws and fasteners. Most MX-3's I've seen at the wrecker around here still have the splash guards.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
pauleatstoomuch

Yeah, but on the east coast of FL, none of the junkyards have any mx-3s. its rediculous. thats why i decided not to swap in a BP. I bought the engine before i found out that it is a pain to do the electrical work on a '95.
Oh well...
hharb

Post by hharb »

i have them but im missing a piece... i got them from mazda. try and contact ur mazda dealer man, if anyone have those for yoy im sure they'll be broken by the time you get them because of how thin and big they are.
pauleatstoomuch

Allright, thanks. I'll try to get them from Mazda.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

if you end up getting one from mazda, let me know how it looks, and what the price is. I ripped the one off my car because it was hanging off the car when I bought it. figured I might as well get another if they arent too expensive.

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”