[FS] 94 ZE parts

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Re: [FS] 94 ZE parts

Post by Mnemonic »

to bad your so far away i would buy the entire car
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
hharb

Post by hharb »

I hear ya.. it feels wrong to part it out lol, its like im burning my money and efforts.. but there arent many ppl who would buy a car with a bad engine out there. ah well, shes gonna be junked sometime next week and it will be all over.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

dont junk it lol!!! just figure out what the cost is for you to junk it and ask for that as the asking price if thats the case. Better that someone gets it than it become scrap.
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

hell if your going to scrap it, tell me how much the value is and i'll see what the cost of getting it shipped is

hharb

Post by hharb »

once im done tearing it apart, anyone is welcome to pick it up, it will still have at least a $2000 worth of parts... it will most likely still have the tranny and the unorthodox clutch and flywheel, those alone are worth a good $700.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

if i got it i would just want a rolling shell, with the exterior intact and the interior (minus the seats I already have some FD leathers)

se7en

Post by se7en »

oh crap, I never saw this post before!!!!!!!

how much for the lowering springs, and the unorthodox clutch and flywheel????

shipped to medicine hat canada T1A 7L9
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
hharb

Post by hharb »

clutch and flywheel are barely used. so i would say $250 for the clutch and flywheel + shipping. I'm probably keeping the suspension on the car for ease of transportation. but in total should be around $300 for thr clutch and flywheel shipped. let me know if you need them, because it's gonna cost me $250 to get them pulled out with the tranny. so i'm barely makig any money but i'd rather you guys get it than having those parts rust in a junkyard
se7en

Post by se7en »

how long until you send the car to the junkyard?

I don't have that much money right now, but I will in a couple of weeks though.....(unless I get my money back from a certain injector deal that went bad recently......)

how many miles on them, and which unorthodox clutch is it?? kevlar carbon, etc....

how much torque can it handle? hp?

I am turbo'd so I need a lot.

where do you live in Canada anyway?

edit, I just read your post above, I see you live in ottawa, and the clutch and flywheel are barely used :)
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
My Feedback
hharb

Post by hharb »

ok, ive used te clutch and flywheel for less than 5k, more like 3k actually. the clutch is a 4 puck clutch i think it's a kalvar. I'm not sure about how much exactly it should handle, but it's a 4 puck and those are normally very agressive clutches, u could go on unorthodox website and maybe ask them about the clutch.

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

as for when im junking it, it should be sometime next week. perhaps by the end of next week. if you REALLY want those, i can take it out and keep it for u, but bare in mind im paying 250 out of my pocket to get it out, so you better buy it lol.
se7en

Post by se7en »

well, I will send you a deposit if you want early next week.

then you know I will buy it!

I do want it too :) very much so. My exedy is slipping under boost in the high gears:(

edit: if I could, I'd like the pilot bearing, and throwout bearings as well.......as they may be a matched set....

Oh, and I did some research, and those clutches hold 110% more that the stock one, so it will work perfect for me!

thanks!
My Feedback
hharb

Post by hharb »

i can send you the bearings but i dont recommend you use them i recommend you use new ones. you dont want to replace them after you install your clutch, but if thats what you want ill send them along.
se7en

Post by se7en »

ya, I see what you mean!

never mind then, I'll save the shipping cost :)
My Feedback
hharb

Post by hharb »

great, pm me the address for a shipping estimate
hharb

Post by hharb »

I have the following parts left:
manual transmission and shifter with srd bushings, short shifter and aftermarket knob.
distributor
exhaust
chromed valve cover
millenia intake manifold
rear mudguards
foglights
electric windows switch
wrap around spoiler
1400 Watts audiobahn sub, with amp and stereo
18" rims.

ALL the parts HAVE to go ASAP, except for the rims, all offers will be considered and most likely accepted just be semi reasonable lol. i have no room to keep these parts. the exhaust and tranny are a priority, so i need those out as soon as possible.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”