[FS] 1993 MX3 2.5L V6 - Tacoma, WA

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lakersfan1

[FS] 1993 MX3 2.5L V6 - Tacoma, WA

Post by lakersfan1 »

Have to sell my baby. 12 hour work days plus homework daily plus family since joining the Army has left me with no time to keep up with even the simple stuff like oil changes on my girl. It also doesn't help that I no longer have a garage. I'm just going to start driving my 2000 626 daily. It's not like my wife needs it anyways.
:cry:
Posted it on Craigslist: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/car/525396264.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As the post says, everything in the engine bay is straight and mostly new. All synthetic since I bought it in 2003 including flushing the power steering and brake fluid with synthetic when I first bought it.

It needs to be painted bad. It's already been wet sanded and wouldn't require much more prep before taking paint to it. A couple simple little things too:

-rear driver's turn signal and the driver's seatbelt are unresponsive - happened when car stereo 'pro' extended the rear wire bundle to move the fuse box. All that should need to be done is take his wiring apart and solder the connections that he crimped instead.

-trunk is gutted. If you want it finished you'll need to get a set of trim panels from the junkyard.

-one rear trim panel has a crack in it

Other that that, she's pretty squared away. Even have the OEM floor mats that I took out when I bought the car to preserve them. Just threw them in today to get ready for sale.
murdamellz

Re: [FS] 1993 MX3 2.5L V6 - Tacoma, WA

Post by murdamellz »

Man, if I was in WA I would hop all over this, that would save me so much money. I have a GS with awful paint, a half gone k8, waiting for KLZE swap, paid 400 for the car, I could sell this and my other mx3 and buy this one IF only you were in Virginia. ugghg i hate that. Good luck on the sale! Someone give it a great new home! ( i would keep it if I were you) or you could meet me half way, lets say ummm Virginia?? ;) lol
2006 Hyundai Sonata GLS V6 Deep Water Blue
1979 Chevy C10 Custom
1992 Mazda GS (awaiting engine swap)
1994 Mazda RS (for sale)
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

this would be a great car for my cousin to start with but it looks a little too far to drive it to the border at sumas and abbotsford canada. if you were to drive it he would probably buy it.
1993 White gs klze.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I fixed your link, you were allowing users to edit your page and delete it. I undeleted it from Craigslist.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

pics no workie!! Is this a ZE motor?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

cjthor wrote:pics no workie!! Is this a ZE motor?

Pics sent to your email.

It's a KLZE bottom end with a KLDE top end basically.
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Dali wrote:this would be a great car for my cousin to start with but it looks a little too far to drive it to the border at sumas and abbotsford canada. if you were to drive it he would probably buy it.
I can get to the border if it's a serious buy, but he'd have to cross the border. I don't have a passport.
1992blazeredgs

Post by 1992blazeredgs »

Ive seen this car in person, and even driven it. $1500 is a complete steal. I would buy it in a heartbeat if he still lived in chicago. Somebody here needs to jump on this.

Nate
Looking for another Red GS.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Mine! :D
I :love: this car, and can't wait to make her mine!
I'm making my G/F sell her Celica, and giving her my GS, so we can have "His" and "Hers" MX-3s. :love2:
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”