[FS] Sold

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Same here, Dan.
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
fromtornashes

Post by fromtornashes »

yeah, still waiting.... but dan im sorry you are having problems but you are not the only one having problems ive got a car that dont have a tranny because you didnt ship it and no money to buy another one because you didnt refund me you were the one that messaged me stating you had a tranny i dont care about the tranny anymore i just want my money ive tried to be patient and this is just getting rediculous
RIP Matt
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

I've already filed a dispute claim with Paypal. Is there anything else we can do besides flying to Ohio and beating the s--- out of him? Which doesn't sound like a bad idea at the moment. :twisted:
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
fromtornashes

Post by fromtornashes »

i tried to file a dispute but they told me i waited to long so oh well , you know beating him up is not the answer i mean it makes me really mad but it shouldnt have to be resolved by violence like i said i just want my money and it will be all good
RIP Matt
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

I know it's not the answer, but it sure would make me feel a whole lot happier :lol: And where i'm from, you try to cheat someone or steal from someone, you get your a-- beat! Pretty simple, makes you think twice before trying to do that again! :lol:
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

You all are more than welcome to come visit me. I will take care of everyone although it may take some time as I have no job, all the people that are interested in my RS never show up to buy. And yea Mike same thing goes around here. Im am trying to get you guys your stuff its not like I dont have the stuff and are scamming you I just dont have the money or a way of getting money to get it to you.
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

How about you pull that sunroof track off your car and get your parents to ship it?
~FUeGo~
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Yeah.. :lol: I can imagine parents and their eyes knowing they would have to ship to Slovakia. :shock: :lol:
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

It'll probably be the same look Danny boy has!! :lol:
~FUeGo~
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Dan?! It's December, my friend... Still don't have CC kit, nor tracking number.. 5 more days and it will be 3 months since you got my money.. :roll:
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

Im trying, trust me. Ive had many people interested in the RS hopefully someone will come pick it up soon.
ScooterBovine
Supporting Member

Post by ScooterBovine »

Dan, you need some help? My place of work has a post office built into it if you need me to ship anything.
No more MX-3.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Here's whats going to happen.

IF ANYONE by january 1'st has not recieved their $$ OR their parts, your off this site for good. I know you have the $$, even though you say you dont. You will NOT screw over this community, period. If you have to sell your christmas presents, I dont care. This is BS and has lasted long enough. ANYONE can get a job, put your soul on Ebay if it comes to that. I'm 100% serious.

BTW I've given you a custom title until I hear all is made well with everyone. Then, it may be removed.

Those who havent by Jan 1st, be sure to contact your local police department, his local police department, and the FBI's internet fraud submission form.

Im sure you eat, buy yourself gas, and pay your bills, so dont feed us BS. Fix it.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

If you have not yet received what Dan owes you, please respond with what, and how much.
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Complete cruise control kit - $110 incl. shipping (it was $100, then asked for $10 more for shipping)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”