turbo oil lines on 95 bp

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

read below on my signature

around 300whp probly less
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
maine_mazda_bp

Post by maine_mazda_bp »

limegreen you say your running 70mm mustang tb now how did you make the tp sencor work with it cause my swap motor is an auto and im changing to a 5 speed. I have been told that the tp is diff and will need a tb from a 5 speed but if i can make a mustang one work i will do that
94mazda-MX-3 5 speed with bp swap have gt25 turbo with some turbo parts but its not on yet waiting on more stuff building a mega squirt2 for it but body is stock
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

maine_mazda_bp wrote:limegreen you say your running 70mm mustang tb now how did you make the tp sencor work with it cause my swap motor is an auto and im changing to a 5 speed. I have been told that the tp is diff and will need a tb from a 5 speed but if i can make a mustang one work i will do that
im using a map sensor 3 bar GM sensor see the orange looking clip

im not running a TPS its not even connected why cause my tuner said i didn't need it and thats how good his tunning is.. running more on a load depending on what the map senor reads it determains how much fuel to give it.

i have it tuned to 18 psi need to go back to rise the boost and since its ben on a street tune for almost a year.. i have never dyno tuned to see how much whp i have or can really get..

(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
maine_mazda_bp

Post by maine_mazda_bp »

why did you go with coil packs do you find it makes any diff I would be more than happy to get the power your geting. i see you have a custom intake manifold that is a worry of mine cause the egt rund the vics . did you make your intake your self and if not do you think if i sent you the money you or the person that made yours coold make me one that is if it is not a crazy price
94mazda-MX-3 5 speed with bp swap have gt25 turbo with some turbo parts but its not on yet waiting on more stuff building a mega squirt2 for it but body is stock
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

maine_mazda_bp wrote:why did you go with coil packs do you find it makes any diff I would be more than happy to get the power your geting. i see you have a custom intake manifold that is a worry of mine cause the egt rund the vics . did you make your intake your self and if not do you think if i sent you the money you or the person that made yours coold make me one that is if it is not a crazy price

im running with a standalone system a TEC II its uses coil packs so i didn't have a choice but i wouldn't have it any other way. hell yes makes a difference

I got rid of a lot of factory BS like

vaf
dizzy
vics
tps
O2 im running on a close loop as oppose to a open loop most people use
oem wiring harness
ecu
a/c
ps
all the crap underneth the dash

all these are not even in my mx-3 why because i didn't want them

i can get another custom manifold made i was going to redesign another intake manifold anyways i paid less than 500 for mine to be made alm. isn't easy to work with.

look at my work log has a lot more pic of the engine bay
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

here a lil idea as to where to drill a hole sorry for the crappy pic

maine_mazda_bp

Post by maine_mazda_bp »

thats great thanks man
therieldeal

Post by therieldeal »

that hole is too low, dont be suprised if you are blowing oil into the intake or exhaust with the drain hole that low....

on the stock GTX/GTR setup the oil drain is less than an inch from the top edge of the oil pan. if your motor came from a 5 speed car, the oil pan will have a "spot" for the stock oil drain... kinda hard to explain, but its a thicker part of the aluminum where the hole would be drilled through.
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

!!!
Last edited by Limegreen mx-3 on December 3rd, 2007, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

therieldeal wrote:that hole is too low, dont be suprised if you are blowing oil into the intake or exhaust with the drain hole that low....

on the stock GTX/GTR setup the oil drain is less than an inch from the top edge of the oil pan. if your motor came from a 5 speed car, the oil pan will have a "spot" for the stock oil drain... kinda hard to explain, but its a thicker part of the aluminum where the hole would be drilled through.

Im aware of that and i don't have that problem with oil in my intercooler piping or intake..

i been running like that for over a year now.. as a daily

but i do know where u mean
Limegreen mx-3

Re: turbo oil lines on 95 bp

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

maine_mazda_bp

Re: turbo oil lines on 95 bp

Post by maine_mazda_bp »

them are great pics thanks man you have been a realy big help

Return to “Forced Induction”