[WTB] Hatch Cover Hardware only - Hinges

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
onlytrueromeo

[WTB] Hatch Cover Hardware only - Hinges

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Looking to buy the hatch cover hardware from an original hatch cover. I only need the hinges, if they are rusted I can paint them, but I need them to be in decent shape otherwise (dont see why they wouldn't be).

I HAVE PAYPAL!
I'm looking to spend $20-25 shipped, as I will be sending these to Patdiesel to make me a new hatch cover :)

Shipping would be to:

John Romeo
4 Washington Street
Potsdam, NY 13676

Let me know! Thanks!

John Romeo
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Post by OROutdoors »

You mean the plastic fingers that stick out about an inch at each side? If so I think a crappy hatch cover of mine might have the right parts... I'll check on it and let you know.

Eric
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
OROutdoors
Supporting Member

Re: [WTB] Hatch Cover Hardware only - Hinges

Post by OROutdoors »

onlytrueromeo wrote:Looking to buy the hatch cover hardware from an original hatch cover. I only need the hinges, if they are rusted I can paint them, but I need them to be in decent shape otherwise (dont see why they wouldn't be).
Is this what you are looking for? If so, let me know ASAP, and I'll include it in your current shipment, for just and extra $10.
Oregon Outdoors
92 mx-3 GS lowered, CF hood
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I have one of these cargo covers from Patdiesel.. You will love it! Very durable and good tight fit. Just remember that Pat does these out of his garage on his own time. He does these as a favor to the MX-3 community. Cheers :)

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”