[WTB] MX-3 CARBON FIBER HOOD

Looking for an Item you'd like to buy? Post here.
This section is NOT for selling.
murdamellz

[WTB] MX-3 CARBON FIBER HOOD

Post by murdamellz »

Hello all, i'm looking for a good price (cheaper than retail) on a used with minimal wear carbon fiber hood for my 1992 mx3 gs. I want it to be black. I've seen a couple on craigslist come and go, and it was an awful feeling because the prices were just right. I have the layout visualized and the carbon fiber hood is a MUST for this project but the 349 dollar price tag is a MUST NOT. Let me know if you know someone with this carbon fiber hood or if you have one cheap!! The specific one I want is the model 303 found here. Thanks in advance!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Carbon-F ... enameZWD1V
eyezpinned

Post by eyezpinned »

it's gonna be hard to find a cf with a scoop for less than that. i got a stock cf hood for $250 & picked it up myself... so maybe that's an option for you. they still look hot as s--- w/out the scoop, here's my car:
murdamellz

carbon fiber hood

Post by murdamellz »

That does look hot! Where did you pick up the OEM style cf hood? At this point the OEM look is an option, is it a lot lighter than stock hood? I like the aggresive look of the CF with scoop but I cannot find it cheaper than 350 and thats just crazy. If I could find a used one, that would be awesome but if I found one like yours at 250, can't beat that. Let me know where you got it! Car looks awesome, keep up the good work :wink:
murdamellz

Post by murdamellz »

bump still looking, anyone?
murdamellz

ddd

Post by murdamellz »

bump
murdamellz

Post by murdamellz »

FOUND ONE! Picking up in a week or less :) Thanks Fernando!

Return to “MX-3 Related Want to Buy Forum”