Mx3 To Stang My words!!!

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
mx3grlsikride

Mx3 To Stang My words!!!

Post by mx3grlsikride »

First off, I have been part of this forum for quite a few years and at one point was very active in dealing with most things that had to deal with the Toronto community. We are all aware of how some ppl post uncalled for remarks on this site and there at times seems to be no real control. Mnemonic can have his opinion as to whether or not he likes the car, but to the extremity that this gone, his continued negatory comments are way out of line. To the extent of posting a pic to make his point clear? I am sure more then myself and deannas4 find that unreasonable, whether she is a friend of mine or not has no meaning at this point. That is beyond an opinion. Now it is just to be RUDE and insulting and for what reason? Instead of saying that the car is not his style, it has now turned into something larger. It is one thing to state that the car is not liked and another thing to call someones car rice and TELL them what to do and not suggest what to do to make it better. (INSERT)

So Custommx3 -you seem to think that my car would be one that these Racer pppl would take pictures of and make fun of? Is that what you are stating? You may not at this point be stating that the car is rice, but now you have moved onto another issue. I do not know how shows are in Memphis, but clearly as deannas4 pointed out, my stang received a lot of exposure at SCP in Montreal as well as Importfest in Toronto. To the point that I am specifically requested to attend these high level shows. Can any of you that are sitting here and bashing my new car say the same???? Deannas4 also made a good point in stating that for some reason you guys are ignorant towards the fact that there are other sorts of cars that can look good besides the mx3.

I am on a completely different level in the tuner scene then I ever was with the mx3. I am not here to bash mx3’s since obviously I was one of the biggest enthusiants that owned and modded an extreme mx3 so I don’t think I have to explain that. What I mean is that I am now working with the head ppl in the car industry. My team, SGR, is not just a car club it is a Business. FULLTIME. I know this scene inside and out now and I know what is in and what it not. I have been to the biggest shows including Sema, Hot Import Nights, NOPI, Importfest, I could go on all day. For someone to go to the level that you guys have making these comments pertaining to my car, my BUSINESS, when the scene is not understood, is not acceptable. That’s like saying that you know how to fly a plan when you have no friggin idea. Too also say that my car was built in 4 mins is extremely disgusting for someone of your age to say….you need not make these comments when you don’t know what you are talking about. If you knew cars, you would know that this kind of work takes a lot of time and patience. Apparently once again, your mouth was opened when it shouldn’t have been. Vinyl work is a lengthly and very hard process.

One more thing, Image

You see this car??? What do you think of it??? Is it Rice? IS it ugly? Would this pic be used on a forum where ppl have nothing better to do then make fun of people who actually KNOW what they are doing??? This is the TOP TUNER CAR IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! I will also add that this car was released for the frist time at SCP in Montreal and has only been to 3 shows since and is already everywhere. It is the face of Castrol. This is also the second product from Castrol. The first was the Solistice, which if you guys were true enthusiants would already know about that car, since it was the number one car for 2007 until they released this Sky. I would also like to add in the fact that my car, was templated by the same guys that created BOTH of this Castrol vehicles. So when the Top Tuner Guys of the Industry help me format my design, I do believe I value their opinions more. I also received a lot of respect and exposure with this car and soon to say, I will have many things on the go for 2007 including a TV series. So back once to again to the fact that I know what I am doing in this scene and I had made it further then I ever expected myself and it is expected that once in awhile you will as a car tuner bump into someone like you who has no knowledge of the scene or the industry, try to put someone elses projects down and make fun of them. Either way, people like you, would not survive on a day to day in the REAL scene.

Too say once again, I am on a different level then most enthusiants, I am not trying to make myself sound big and almighty but it is true. There are car enthusiats and car tuners and then there are both, which clearly I am. I have a full time job but outside of those set 40 hours of work, I eat sleep and breathe cars and the industry. I do not go hang out in coffee shop parking lots talking about how I want to do this and that to my car, yet never do it or take forever to attempt to do it, I am actually out there, getting my work done and doing what I want and love to do. Too be made fun of is not appropriate. I am constantly working on cars whether it is my own, or my members, I am doing what I can to help the community grow and continue. Not once have I ever put anyone or their vehicles down, no matter what they are. I keep my negative comments to myself b/c like it has already been stated, one could love what one could hate. I have been on the forum now for what 4 years??? And in that time I have showed nothing but respect for my fellow members in the mx3 community whether I truly like their cars or not is not the point. I have more respect for ppl and fellow enthusiants and I am obviously more mature. There are reasons why the scene is slowly depleting and mainly its b/c who make fun and bash other ppl for no real apparent reason other then the fact that they don’t like their car. We all know that a lot of members have been scared away from the mx3 boards b/c of some ppl who make comments like this and it really makes me sick that the community can be reflected in this negative way all because of one person. In all the time I have been part of this forum, I have never really been as ashamed of the community as I am right now. Is it because of the fact that my mx3 no longer exists that I am casted off into the ‘Uncle Ben’ section of the community now?

This post wasn’t made to get any replies. As far as I am concerned enough has been said within the original post to make everyones opinions quite clear to each other. This was meant so that I can defend myself within the community but at this point, I am a little weary about it anyways.

Last thing: Custommx3 – Thanks for trying to go back on your word, although you expressed yourself quite clearly in the beginning.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

mx3grlsikride

Post by mx3grlsikride »

One more issue to point out - A sponsorship means either cash money, a significant discount or free products. I get all of these from my sponsors both for my car on its own or for my whole team of over 50 cars. Now me advertising for them only adds to my establishment in the scene. My sponsors and I have a relationship set out in contracts right from the get go. I'm not just some kid who has Ikon rims and thought I would be cool and throw the sticker on my car. The difference with this car and my mx3 time wise....when I first got my mx3 I had no idea what direction I was going as i was just starting out in the scene. This car from teh day I baught it in the Summer, the template was formed. So in otherwords 4 minutes would actually be across 4 months thank you very much.
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

shab4life

Post by shab4life »

i had some copany stickers on my car not as many anymore. I got deals from them but am not sponsored...

i dont see the problem with it... why are people crying?

we all have our own taste...
1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS SOLD
1993 Mazda Mx-3 SE SOLD
1994 Mazda Mx-3 ZE SOLD
1992 Mazda Mx-3 KLZE-T
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

Seriously Read these EXACT WORD CAREFULLY:

Are you sponsored? If not your giving away free advertisement

You guys keep thinking that i said stickers are bad, No i never did i say that, i said they are free advertisement to the company if your not sponsored, which is stupid.

Now I love how you are taking what i am saying out of context, I said that your mustang looked like rice, well to me it does. its just the same as me saying its not my style. I liked your mx-3 but that was overlooked because i dont like what you've done with your mustang. When did i ever say I anything about everysingle car that wasnt an mx-3? I DIDN'T.

Plain and simple the last thread was shut down because of the Drama, This thread has been reported and will be shut down/deleted because the subject was dropped by me and i recommend it to be shutdown to stop the drama.
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

IF one more thread is started on this subject, I will ban EVERYONE who posts in it.

As I said before, its your car, I never once badmouthed your car. I only stated that locally, THEY make fun of cars with decals.

You posted your car on a forum. People gave their opinion. Your FRIEND registered on THIS SITE and started drama because she and you obviosly didnt like being called rice and started a flamewar. YOUR FRIEND bashed Numonik because he judged you with his opinion. Even though it wasnt the opinion you were looking for that doesnt mean he isnt allowed to have one. I am trying to be as neutral as I can. I can understand that you dont like being called Rice... noone does. I used to be called rice when people saw what my mx-3 looked like back in the late 90's. I got offended, but thats someones opinion. I do have to respect not everyone has the same taste and therefore sometimes it will be negative.

Now, when someone registers on this site to deliberatley bash someone for having an opinion just becase she is your friend, I have to step in and put them in thei place. Yes Numonik did say some things that were offensive and I will handle that as well, but he has been here along time and has helped this community alot.

As far as this personal bashing towards me because Im stating facts...
I do have an opinion on what I think, but thats my opinion. I didnt post it because I have to stay neutral.

Posting a so-callled "Top-tuner" because it has stickers on it doesnt mean people cant call it rice. I personally think its ugly. I also think its stupid to dump all that $$ into a car and its now a trailor queen. If I build a car, I drive it. I dont dump thousands of $$ into a car just to show it off. I personally think plastering company logos on a car is gawdy. Its a car, not a stickerbook. If a person has all the $$ to dump into a car, why would you need a sponsor anyway? I myself am a true entusiest. I BUILD MY OWN CARS WITH MY OWN HANDS , I race my cars. I goto shows, I goto races. I dont have to know whos-who in the carshow tuner world in Canada to be a true entusiest. So-called "top-tuner" or not, if I saw it on the street Id laugh at it. If I had the $$ put into that car I would have started with a different platform, but thats my own opinion.

You have posted your side, and I understand your frustrations, but do not post your car for others to judge and not expect some type of negative feedback.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

its her mustang let the girl do whatever she wants to do with it.
She puts on the stickers so what, if she wants to advertise so be it. That mustang has a lot of potential and with all the mods she's planning to do to it will whoop most of the cars on this site.
Respect should be given to girl that is into cars so much. I wish I could find someone like that who would share passion for the cars. She is awesome girl, don't be jealous hater towards her.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
MX-3.com
Site Administrator
antispam: No

Post by MX-3.com »

mx3grlsikride, I do not know the history of this topic, but I believe you have some very good points in your post (on this thread).
With that said, Custommx3 also has some bery good points in what he has replied with.

I cannot take sides here, as I do not know the complete history, but I would hope that ALL of our members here are mature enough to have decent discussions without interacting in a negative manner.

Thanks,
ImageJeff Aycan - Site & Forum Owner/Administrator
2003 Audi A4 3.0 Quattro Sedan (Brilliant Black)
2004 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T (Light Silver Metallic)
2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R (Lime Green/Ebony)
SOLD - 1995 MX-3 Precidia RS (Blaze Red)
SOLD - 2000 Honda Civic Si (Vogue Silver Metallic)
SOLD - 2005 Honda CR-V LX AWD (Redondo Red Pearl)

Please Help Support MX-3.com - (Contact me for MX-3.com Decal Purchases)
somorecords

Post by somorecords »

personaly i liked her car, and i have to agree with what mitmaks said i have respect for anyone who puts that much passion towords their cars, and i know that stang would crush anything i have ever owned lol
Tunes67
Supporting Member

Post by Tunes67 »

I do not go hang out in coffee shop parking lots talking about how I want to do this and that to my car, yet never do it or take forever to attempt to do it, I am actually out there, getting my work done and doing what I want and love to do. Too be made fun of is not appropriate.
You know.. I wasnt going to get involved with this.. everyone has a right to their own opinions. But this statement above really bothers me. And as such I want to point out why. How much cash do you make a year and how much of it do you spend on your car? Maybe it shouldnt bother me that you feel that your at a "Different Level" than other car enthusiasts.. But to be blunt, you come off as arrogant in that statement and whine about being made fun of in the same breath. I worked DAMN hard on my car. Its not as pretty as your stang or as your MX-3 was. And I dont have sponsors giving me toys and cash. I PAID for my car out of my own pocket. But while you are here complaining about being made fun of.. I was driving 185 miles to get parts for my car. So maybe you should watch how you are generalizing other car enthusiasts on this site. I HAVE met other tuners in coffee shop parking lots and I HAVE talked about what I want to do with my car and it sometimes takes me a while to get the cash up to do what I want. That doesnt mean you have ANY right whatsoever to consider yourself better than me or any one else on this site.

Turn about is fair play I suppose. First you were the offended.. and now you are the one doing the offending.

Tunes67
"So long.. and thanks for all the fish!" "Momma says VW Bugs are the devil" "This one time at band camp.. I stuck a flute in my Throttle Body" ;)
"Screw you guys.. I am goin home"

I am the Cranky God of Mods!!! Tremble before my fury!! LOL
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

Like or not like it, thats not the real point. We have to be able to express ourselves in a more civilized way. Choose words wisely and dont run all over someone to try to get your point across.

Personally i love the way mx3 looks but dont care for the way the mustang looks, i think its ugly. But i usually dont tend to like show cars. I can still appreciate what the owner went through to get it to where its at.

Big sweeping generalizing statements are usually trouble. And last of all, remember its the internet so its always hard to tell if someone is Mad, angry, super pissed or just slightly annoyed. If we remember that sometimes we can catch it before Sh*t hits the fan.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
mx3autozam

Post by mx3autozam »

I would hate to be banned for this post, But I just want to say one thing.

Its her car she can do what she wants. If you guys honestly don't lke it, just hit the back button on your browser and not leave a comment. It would make this forum so much nicer and would not of created her last thread to be locked.

Like honetsly my taste in cars is tastefully modded cars with JDM parts and lots of go fast goodies, But when I see a car that is modded differnetly I will always give credit to the driver, as its there car and they can do what they want. End of rant. Next time someone posts a car thats not an mx3 and you guys refer to as riced out or full of stcikers that is "Free Advertsing" please don't post comments if you don't like.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

One person talked thier own opinion of the car, some drama queen joins to defend her friend just to start trouble. The user was banned and the person with the opinion was spoken too about it. The drama ends here.

Leave the drama for yo momma,, :)

This goes for everyone... This is the internet. People are more open than they are IRL. If a person posts asking opinions, dont expect every response to be candy and roses. If you feel as if your going to be offended then do not post it. We are all adults and should take criticizm lightly. Signing up on a forum just to "defend your friend" only causes drama. Leave the drama to reality TV.

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”