[fs] sub box , steering wheel, egr tube

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
95 rs

[fs] sub box , steering wheel, egr tube

Post by 95 rs »

so now that i will be selling my car more then likly when i get back from school in march i have a few parts i dont need anymore.

1 dual 10" kicker subbox. the box has a 6-8" port on the side and is a very good box. it is a true kicker box and is dark grey carpet on the exterior. would like $100 cdn for this + shipping

1 red and black and aluminum steering wheel that has never been installed. $25 cdn+ shipping

1 brand new egr tube for the 4 cyl DOHC. paid $45 cdn would like $20 cdn + shipping. comes with gasket also.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Please send pics of steering wheel to bondvenom (at) hotmail.com
Cody
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

i will take pics tomorrow as i am rather busy tonight.
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

sorry for the delay on the pics. i have had to work 16 hours a day for the past 2 days and havent had anytime to take the pics. im off at 6 tonight so i will have the pics out shortly after that. once again my apologies

Denton
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

pics are available for every item.... i really need this stuff gone.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”