[FS] Sold

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Yes, PayPal. But I've wasted too much time since I bought the item, so I'd like to receive it and end this business.
MX-3 V6 1993 | Black | EU-spec | K819
umcamara
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by umcamara »

I believe that the problem with refunding money from Paypal, is if the person has no funds on their account, there is no money that can be refunded. It's kinda like trying to sue a homeless person for everything he's got.
'96 Silver Stone Metallic MTX RS
'98 BMW 328is M-Tech

Feedback Thread
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

More than 2 months, Dan!!!!

WHERE'S THE CRUISE CONTROL??

Send it immediatelly, borrow money from your parents, do whatever you want, but send me my kit which I paid for!!! AND FOR POSTAGE, when you asked me $10 more for it and I agreed and I didn't have to..

SEND IT!!!!!!!!! :evil:
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

I also want to know where my RS spoiler is or the $90 I paid for it went.
95 rs

Post by 95 rs »

this guy wants me to sell him my steering wheel i have for sale...... and he doesnt even have the cash to send you guys your stuff.... hmmmm not gonna happen for this guy
95 rs with custom short ram air, b&m short throw shifter, probe 2.0L header with 2 1/4" exhaust all the way back, catco high flow cat, apc high flow muffler with 4.5" tip, accel 8 mm wires, blaze red, cf altezzas, gun metal 17" mr7s, slotted cross drilled rotors on the way with hawk hps pads, red and white interior, other then that its stock.
fromtornashes

Post by fromtornashes »

oh thats really great...
RIP Matt
V8KOMX3
Supporting Member

Post by V8KOMX3 »

man this is sad I hate when good people in the MX-3 community get ripped off. does anyone know this guy or where he lives?
Teal 1993 MX3GSZE
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

You guys went through Paypal, so You have his home address. Call his local police department. You can file an internet fraud claim through the Consumer Affairs office. But I would get a fellow Mxer to go to his house. There are quite a few in Ohio. Cause if this guy lived here in California, I'd screw-up every single car he owned, till his debt was paid. That's just me, cause I so hate scammers. Get your money back, good luck.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

If I lived there I would visit him after two weeks since I sent the payment. He really makes me angry. He is lucky he doesn't live somewhere near me, really.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Posted a dispute in paypal, since I was within 42 days of the sent payment. I dont have his home # or address, but if I do not hear back within the end of this week (Sunday) you can be assured that I will be contacting the Ohio police department and try to resolve this another way.

I tried to be peaceful, all I asked was that he keep us updated with a post every other day or so, but unless there was a death in his family, I cant see how anything make this excusable. Unfortunate.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Dan..

If this is not taken care of you will be banned and your address will be posted as well as contact information.

This has gone way too long.
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

I thought I made this clear that I was selling my other RS that blew up and everyone....EVERYONE...Would be taken care of. I am waiting on the guy to come up with the money he came and looked at it and said within the week he would be picking it up. And I was going to buy the steering wheel when i sold my RS. How could I of, if I didnt have any money?
danmyers686

Post by danmyers686 »

Contact Information:

1-740-787-1566 Ask for Dan (Obviously)
Steve_SK

Post by Steve_SK »

Dan has contacted me trying to solve the problem (I hope finally), so I am willing to wait few days more. Good news.. but for how long.. :P
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

Hey Dan,

I'm still waiting for my sunroof track/related parts and fuse cover. You said you were supposed to be gettting it this past weekend from the junk yard. Please let me know when you will be shipping it. I would have sent you a private message but that hasn't been working either. Remember, I paid you a long time ago for my parts, 9/9/07 to be exact. I have been very cooperative with your unfortunate financial situation, but it has been too damn long now. My next correspondence will be a voice conversation. You have 1 week to send me my confirmation number or i'll be giving you a call.

P.S. I know folks in Ohio that can stop by for a visit. :twisted:
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”